《Chapter 34- One last time 》

Catherine's POV

"I love you" - he whispered and they pushed him inside the car. I saw his lips moving. I can clearly understand what he said. More tears started falling, I looked away and entered the car.

One of the police officers hit Ryan's forehead with the back of the gun and blood started coming out. The officers were intentionally hurting him. I could see him through the glasses of my car. I could not look more. My car went towards ICIA. I was feeling like a statue.

"Take me towards the apartment.  I will not visit ICIA now. I am not feeling well" - I said to the Agent who was driving. He took me towards the apartment ICIA gave me. I got out of the car. As soon as I entered my room. I sat on the bed. I didn't know that he was going to ask my hand for the marriage. I didn't know that he was going to make the night this much special. My vision started becoming blury as again my tears appeared. I stood up and my eyes fell on the mirror. I looked at myself, my eyes were filled with tears.

Author's POV:

She stood in front of the mirror looking at herself tearing up for Ryan. "Why did he ask my hand tonight? Why ?!" - She spoke to herself. She was standing there alone, in silence. Her eyes shifted towards the ring on her finger and she bursted out with tears. She was crying. Her cry was full of guilt.

She didn't know why was she crying but she was. There was no one around so she didn't want to hold back her tears. She let it out. After years she was crying this hard.

After two days:

Catherine stayed in her apartment. She didn't visit ICIA yet. The last thing she reported was that she needs time. The mafia leader was with them so they also wanted her to take a leave after completing this major mission. Aiden (Agent004) and Jesse (Agent009) tried to contact her but Catherine declined. Agent004 and Agent009 were definitely happy to know that their friend is not a betrayer.  It's been only two days and she is already missing every single one of the black Faced Carters.

She held up herself and finally decided to report to ICIA.

At ICIA:

"Good morning Mr. Grayson" - She greeted as she entered the office.

"Good morning Agent005, welcome back to your place" - Mr.Grayson smiled proudly.

"I missed ICIA"- She smiled back. She looked back to discover Agent004 and Agent009 standing. She smiled at them.

"So this was all planned" - Agent009 spoke as she hugged her.

"We missed you" - Agent004 also hugged her. " You could have told us"- Agent004 spoke.

"Yes you could have" - Agent009 said with an assuring face.

"There is a betrayer in ICIA who is working for the black Faced Carters...that person can somehow reveal it...it's not like I didn't trust you..it was an order...only I, Mr. Grayson and the higher ups were aware of this..."- Catherine took a deep breath.

"You have done a great job again... The higher ups are very much pleased...they have decided to arrange a vacation trip for you...so do you want to go somewhere?" - Mr. Grayson asked.

"There is no such place in my mind now...I will take the leave afterwards...where is Ryan now?" - She asked.

"He was shifted to the white prison yesterday... everything will be okay as long as the mafia leader is with us"- Mr. Grayson smiled.

Catherine's POV

"The guards who went towards the island yesterday..did they return ?"- I have heard that ICIA had sent some guards towards Ryan's island.