《Chapter 39- Blindfold me》

Catherine's POV

"Leave me" - I said not wanting my body to respond again

"Does your body want that too?" - he asked and bit me in my sweet spot. I left a moan and started regretting my action already. I again tried to move my legs but the ropes were so fucking strong. I tried to move and raised my body up... That's when I did a mistake... My womanhood hit his slightly raised bulge.... I closed my eyes cursing myself underneath and clearly felt him smirking on the other side.

I opened my eyes to find him standing beside the bed.  I took a deep breath...it's finally over...thank god... suddenly my eyes landed on his raised bulge...What the!!!....he licked his lips and went near the drawer....and came back with a....with a Handcuff????

Maybe it's not over yet

Maybe it's not over yet....I saw him coming towards me...he untied my hands and tightly held it before cuffing it...he did the same with my legs...he is stronger than me...he truly is....he came near me and blindfolded me. The next I felt that he took me on his right shoulder and carried me somewhere.. the reason behind  not reacting when he was cuffing was that I knew if he was cuffing me then he might take me out of this shitty room..and here he is..the main thing is that he did not cuff my hands from backwards. I heard the sound of unlocking a door...maybe I am out of that cage room.

I tried to move my hand and reach the blind fold...Fuck it's too tight... I slightly moved it up and saw that we were going upstairs...wait.. wait..is the interior design changed?? By the time I looked properly..he already entered into a room. I quickly moved my hands and put the cloth at its position. After a few seconds, he finally put me down from his shoulder and made me sit somewhere. Wait my legs cannot feel the ground. Wait where am I sitting??!!...

"Princess, did you have fun looking around the new design of the mansion?" -  He asked. I can feel his breathing against my skin. Is he that much close?

"Do you really know it?"- I asked. Fuck! How can he know every single thing?

" How can I not guess my princess' action?"- He said and bit my earlobe. I bit my lips not to escape a moan. I pushed my head backwards.. my body is responding to him..I am not!....but the question is where the fuck am I??

" Remove my blindfold"- I said in a low voice.

" Let's play a game"- I felt him smirking.

"What kind of game?"- the moment I completed my sentence, I got pushed and got laid on the thing I was sitting.

" What the fuck!"- I shouted and started moving my hands rapidly. I felt something over my waist. Is this a belt??.... "What's this??!!!!" - I shouted trying to get up but couldn't.

"Kind of a seatbelt which will not let you get up" - His voice was low. I was wearing a pajama with a top...

 I was wearing a pajama with a top