《Chapter5-StrangerWithASmile》

Catherine's POV:

" You will have to repay...You will suffer.. Just wait and watch"- He smirked but his smirk was different this time. It seemed like there was something going in his mind. Maybe he is trying to threaten me... it's not like he can do anything now.

" you promised me that you will not meet me again"-I laughed totally ignoring his smirk. It was already morning and the sun was shining brightly. I turned around and put my Sunglasses on. I walked towards the car where Aiden was sitting in the driver's seat waiting for me. I can clearly guess that he was looking at me from the rear view mirror of his car, smiling and ready to welcome me in his car. I also smiled.

 I also smiled

Aiden's POV:

After she dragged Dawson down from the hotel, I directly came towards the car. I was waiting for her but she was not coming .She did a great thing today - I thought. I tried to have a look into her through the rear view mirror and there she was still talking with that Dawson...I looked forward and I was upset. 'She should come to me first..It's not like she cannot meet him again'- I thought. Then my eyes again went towards the rear view mirror. She was coming . She put her sunglasses on. She looked perfect. It felt like the Queen was coming towards me. I was happy..suddenly a smile appeared on my face unknowingly. I tried to hide my smile as she was close to the car.

But...Wait Did s-she smile at me??!!.. it's not like she can look at my face from there..Did she guess that I will probably be looking at her and smiling now?!..Can she understand me that well??- I thought. I came back to reality when she entered the car.

Catherine's POV:

I sat into the front passenger's seat and put my seatbelt on. Agent004 was looking straight but smiling secretly. I did not say anything.

"So you knew I was looking at you??..and that's why You smiled?!!!"- he said, still looking straight ahead.

"Not only this but also I knew that you were smiling too and waiting for me"- I smiled looking down.

"You could have saved his sketch on your lock screen wallpaper..It is not like that your phone can be unlocked by your fingerprint..Your phone has a password which probably no one can ever break and I know that you will not tell them even if you die..then why split screen?"- he asked.

"If I did that and was caught then they would try to unlock my phone and eventually have a look at my lock screen. They would be probably aware that we were planning to catch him and would be more careful. It would make things hard for the next step. So I did a split screen...if I was caught then I would turn my screen off quickly ..I don't want my enemy to get a single hint also"-I answered him

" Agent005, I-I am really very sorry.. and don't ask me the reason for this 'sorry'.. I am very much ashamed. Please forgive me "-He looked sad.

" It's really okay...I know that you were probably cursing me at that time. You were right as you didn't know about the thing..If I was at your place maybe I would have reacted more. Probably I would have make you half dead inside the club only...but if you are really sorry then you should repay me by spending your precious time with me "-I laughed