《Chapter 11- Deeper in love》

Catherine’s POV:

“That’s not even a problem if you give me some credit”- I nodded smilingly. We drove off. The problem is that I have to return to Ryan today. How will I face him? It has been five days and still I could not get out of that scene. Ugh!!  Such a big problem.

We went to our Agency to wrap things up. It took four hours to complete everything. We left the Agency and arrived at Agent004’s place. He got out of the car and bid me ‘good bye’. I bid him back and drove off. “How can I face him? Ugh!! Agent005..You are acting like a fucking shit…that was just a simple kiss and this heart also..Why is it beating faster than usual?..I have to meet him. I will meet him. Okay done”- I spoke to myself. “Should I give him a surprise as I came back before time? Yes, Last time he came to my place, gave me a surprise and took me to an amusement park. But...his place is far away. I cannot go there by car. I have to get a helicopter. Should I ask my Agency for a helicopter?.....No..No...A helicopter for a meaningless thing like this?! They will never give me. What should I do then?”- I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. “Wait..He used to work at the coffee shop. That means he had to give his details to the owner like me. And he will never give his mansion’s address because he is a normal boy in front of the world. It’s also not impossible for a mafia leader to have another house. Maybe He has been using another house’s address to make him look like an innocent boy.”- I drove off to the coffee shop.

At the coffee shop:

“Ma’am, please give me his address”- I have been trying for a long time but she is not ready to give his address.

“Miss Catherine, We cannot give anyone’s address like this...We don’t like to be responsible for anything”- the owner said. It’s enough. I am losing my patience.

“Ma’am, please try to understand I have something to discuss with him immediately…It’s very much important”- I was going on requesting her. She kept quiet. I think she is thinking something. I looked at the clock, it was already 3.30 pm.

“Okay..You wait outside..I am looking after this”- I nodded and went outside.

After 15 minutes:

Someone came and informed me that the owner is looking for me. I went inside.

“Here, this is his address”- She handed me a piece of paper with an address written on it. I smiled excitedly.

“Thank you ma’am...Thank you so much”- She smiled. I bowed and left.

In front of the Ryan’s house: 

 Catherine’s POV:

I came to the address. It is a two storey building. It is not that big. It is normal and cute. I went near the gate happily and pressed the bell. No one answered. I pressed the bell again but there was no response. I looked here and there but saw no one. I knocked on the door. Wait- I think the door is open. I twisted the knob. Yes, it was open. How could he be so careless? I went inside and saw Ryan sitting on the sofa.

“I came back!”- I shouted excitedly. He was sweating very much and breathing heavily. I looked at him properly, he was totally wet. He looked back at me.

“I think I should take a shower…I am coming in a few minutes”- His voice was cold. His expression was also straight forward. I nodded and he went upstairs looking at his phone. Is he not happy that I came back early? I sighed. He was sweating a lot. maybe he came back from a mission but he should at least smile. I took a deep breath. I think I did not surprise him. I waited for a few minutes. It’s around 4.45pm…he was probably working; maybe I am interrupting his work. I think I should leave now. I went towards the door and opened the door. Suddenly, a deep voice spoke from behind.