《Chapter 33- Betrayal》

After two years:

Author's pov:

“The underboss will enter the room shortly, check the files once more”- one of the man said.

“Yes, let me check it once more”- The other replied.

“Her temper oh my god!”- The first one made a comment.

“She is perfect for our master”- The second one replied.

“Yes she is really beautiful”- The first one slightly smiled.

“She is entering..Shut up else you will die for good”- The second one spoke as soon as the door opened revealing a woman. She was wearing a black colored high neck top under a red coat. Her long legs were covered up with red pants and her hair was left open. She looked perfect wearing a pair of high heels. She carried a file in her arms as she entered.

She was followed by two dashing man, Mark Stevens and Stephen Brown.  She stood in front of her sit and asked Mark and Stephen to take their respective seats.

“So let’s start the meeting, Shall we?”- She slightly smirked as she stood on her place.

“Catherine we have found some of the documents regarding the bank”- Dawson spoke first.

“Okay”- She replied.

“Ma’am, here are the documents”- one of the men handed her the documents.

( Just imagine the scene the dress code will not match)

“I will go through it”- She took a deep breath while going through the files.

Time skip:

Afternoon:

At the University:

Catherine's POV

Today is the last day of my university. I have just graduated. Romilda (Ig you people remember her. She is a friend of our Cathy) and I were just coming out. We have clicked a picture to keep the memories.