《Chapter 7- A Dream Life》

Catherine’s POV:

“If we go on walking like this, people will think we are in a relationship”- I closed my eyes as he stopped and looked towards me.

“Since when are we not?”- He spoke with the same straight forward expression. His voice was always deep and kind of cold. My eyes widened, my eyebrows went up. I was shocked as hell.

“What?”- I only managed to say this.

“Am I wrong?..We are partners in our coffee shop. We walk together to our houses. You were my partner in the game the day before yesterday. We are partners. Partners stay together and we also… So It is a relationship right?..It’s just our relationship does not have a proper name..I will think of a proper name until then just call us partners”- He slightly smiled and was still holding my hand. I was making an ‘O’ face while listening to him.

“Y-yes…That’s true”- I replied. He spoke so confidently, maybe I thought too much. I was looking here and there trying to spot a familiar face. I just hope I don’t see a familiar face.

“Don’t worry... I don’t think there will be anyone known to you…and people are staring probably because we look good together..So let them view this.”- He again started walking. He is something. We went inside.

We rode Roller coasters. We both enjoyed it, especially me. We went for circular rides, Water rides and extremely thrill rides. I was on the top of my world. I never had this much fun in my entire life. I don’t want to stop myself. Sometimes Ryan looked tired but he never complained. We went on rides. I was having cotton candy and suddenly I saw a huge carousel. I was making a ‘woah’ expression. I looked beside to ask Ryan to have a ride on the carousel but he is not here beside me. Wait where did he go?...he got offended?..Well it is obvious for him to get angry as we were going on having rides.

Well it is obvious for him to get angry as we were going on having rides

 Suddenly someone called me. I looked in that direction. It was Ryan. He was standing beside the Carousel, waving his hand. Wait…he is carrying the tickets in his hand. I was very much happy and ran towards him. We rode it together. I want to ride it again while waving my hands like the others. I was looking at others. Suddenly he spoke.

“Well..if you want to ride it again, You can..I also have an important call to make..I will stand here only ”

“okay” – I quickly went to take another ticket.

I was riding it over and over again. He didn’t stop me. Every time I was passing him, I was waving my hand towards him and he was eventually waving back. I was very much happy. I was smiling so hard.

 I was smiling so hard