《Chapter 16- Taking a step》

“AAAAAAAA!!…Help me!!!!!!!!!!!”- Neither I know what I will say to Ryan nor do I know what I will ask him to help me with. But in this situation I cannot think of anything else. I am just aware that it might be my last minute into this world in order to save another life.

Ryan’s POV

I heard a noise. It seems like something made of glass broke. “AAAAAAAA!!…Help me!!!!!!!!!!!”- I heard the Princess' voice. My gaze shifted towards the door. The gun fell from my hands. Without wasting a second anymore I ran towards the living room.

I came into the living room and saw her sitting with her back against the staircase. She was shivering. Mark also followed me. I quickly went towards her and tried to hug her but she refused. She was looking into my hands which were covered with blood. I backed off. She must be scared. Will she misunderstand me?

Catherine’s POV:

I saw blood in Ryan’s hand. I must act well now. He tried to hug me but I refused. I think he is thinking that he is appearing scary to me. Mark also came following him. There is no gun with Ryan and both of them rushed on hearing my voice that means they did not get the time to lock the door. Moreover there was no one other than Mark and Ryan so Agent107 is alone now. I hope he will not let my try go to waste. Being an Agent he knows how to free himself from ropes.

“What happened, Princess?”- Ryan asked, resting his hands at his back so that I could not see his bloody hands.

“What is this?”- I said and pointed towards the floor where I myself marked it with blood. His gaze followed by finger. But why is he so normal? ...Why is he not responding? Oh No I forgot about the CCTV cameras…Shit!!!! I am gone now. Why did I decide to save Agent107?

“Who did this?”- Ryan said as he looked at Mark.

“I am so sorry Master…I don’t know…”- Mark responded.

“Then What are you waiting for?...Go and watch”- Ryan said coldly.  Does he mean to watch in the CCTV camera? Oh no I need to say something. I was going to speak but Mark spoke.

“Sorry Master…you had requested to change the cameras and remove the camera from your room so---”- Mark was cut off by Ryan. Looks like god also wants to save me.

“Then check the cameras in the basement”- Ryan said. Shit!!!- I internally cursed myself. What should I do now? Ryan again said “Don’t be scared Princess..let’s go rest”- Think of something, I screamed internally. That foolish Agent, why is he taking so much time?...I put my life in danger for that fool. Okay I need some more time.

“Your hands…don’t touch me”- I said as he put his hands forward to hold me.

“Princess...Listen to me”- Ryan calmly said and again tried to come closer.

“No..Stay away--”- I was prevented by the sound of footsteps. I looked towards the basement’s door and saw half dead Agent107 taking small steps while carrying the gun which was with Ryan. Ryan and Mark looked towards him. A slight smirk appeared on my lips. I quickly hide it. Agent107 pointed the gun towards Ryan with his shaking hands. Mark immediately took out his gun and pointed towards him. Ryan looked at me. I covered my mouth with my palms. Mark was going to pull the trigger but Ryan’s words stopped him.

“Mark, leave it for now”- Ryan said with his gaze fixed on me.

“A-Are you going to k-kill him?”- I asked with my shuttering voice. Agent107 looked at me. Looks like he has identified me. I avoided his look so as not to cause anymore problems.

“Princess…lets go and rest”- Ryan said.

“No!!…you are not going to kill him…right?”- I asked Ryan.