《Chapter 41- All Fake》

Catherine's POV

"Why is he helping me?....anyways Catherine it's time to get out of here" - I mummered.

After a week:

"Ahh.. I feel weaker day by day" - I woke up. From the day before yesterday a maid came regularly and took me out... The hell I feel...my weak body is making me sad... I don't have much energy to fight also... Did Ryan already increase the dose of the drugs?.. did the drugs made weak like this?... Will my life go being weaker and weaker...

Suddenly the door opened revealing the same lady who comes to take me out... I can't even walk properly... She held me and we went out of the room...

At the garden:

We were just walking together...There was a limit of the walk... She isn't allowed to take me beyond that distance... Today also we were having a round in the same limit..two people always remains behind us.

"Can you people bring her medicine?" - the lady asked the guards.  I took a sit in the near bench... We were in the garden.. I feel so tired even by walking such small distance... Did the drugs affect me that much?

"You stay I am bringing" - one of the guards said to the other and went inside. Dawson arrived out of no where...where was he all these days??...can he not help me to be out of here?..I looked at him...

"Ryan called you" - Dawson said looking at the other guard.

"But sir--" - The guard was caught off by Dawson.

"Can't you hear me?" - Dawson raised his voice up. The guard nodded and went inside.

"Miss continue with the work" - Dawson said looking at the lady and started walking with us.

"Where have you been?" - I asked. We were near to the main gate of the mansion...the limit I should specifically mention.

" Ryan was not allowing anyone to meet you...I am sorry" - Dawson said.

" It's okay...I can't blame you"- I said as we were just going to touch the limit. Dawson handed me something....a car key

"take right and reach the shore...Augusta Greene is waiting for you with her boat"- He said. My eyebrows went up.

"okay"- I smirked and stood straight...

It's simple. Dawson decided to help me. He suggested Ryan to appoint a maid under me because I was feeling weak.....and I needed to go out otherwise I would become mad. As expected Ryan gave the duty to Dawson. Dawson appointed a lady who would work according to him...from then onwards she is incharge of serving me food...and as per Dawson's order she did not give me drugs...and I acted like a weak bitch... Agh it was tough...I decided to elope in the morning...you know the guard is increased in the night time...

"Thank you Dawson...I will try to return the favour someday"- I smiled and got ready to go...Dawson has already handed me a gun the last time he met me.

" Good bye.. Catherine Frost"- He smiled. I went towards the gate and climbed the wall...there were two guards standing there...I knocked them off and went towards the car Dawson said... I got inside it and drove off.... I can hear all the noises behind...they will be crazy...

"Ryan you can't get me again" - I mummered and increased the speed.

Reaching the shore I saw Augusta waving towards me...I quickly got into the speedboat..

"Fast they are following" - I said and she started the engine..... And there we go....

We reached Seoul....and directly went towards the airport...She already got my fake passport ready...