《Chapter 38-With Lights On》

Author's POV

A light and sound of cars. She turned right towards the light and a bullet hit her legs. It was within a fraction of seconds. She fell down. By the time looked up ...she was been covered with several black cars... Blood gushing out of her right leg.. she looked up only to discover a tall familiar male figure.

"Are you in a hurry?....Mrs Carter..."- He smirked. She tried to stop the blood but it was flowing continuosly.

"Ryan... Ryan...." - she barely spoke.

"Yes Mrs Carter. I got you...now you can't escape..."

"Ryan.. You..." - she couldn't complete the sentence and there was a big noise of a car. Continuous firing of bullets...everyone put their head down...A black coloured car entered, pushed one of the cars and stood beside Catherine. Catherine looked up.

A tall sexy figure was driving the car. Without wasting any time Catherine got inside the car holding her leg.

"Let's go girl" -the person started driving in a full speed..and left the basement...Ryan was watching all of it without doing anything.

"Master...why did you-" - The man couldn't complete his sentence.

"She is injured.. let her have some fun ...I will get her anyways...let's go" - Ryan smirked and went towards his car.

Catherine's POV:

"Hey Augusta...you came in the right time" - I said, holding my injured leg. We were going in a great speed.

"I am always right" - She smirked. I smiled.

"By the way what brought you here?" - I asked.

"Catherine Frost...daughter of Feival Frost...welcome to Mr.Smith's gang"- She smiled.

" You mean...you mean you are a part of 'The Hell's Wings' ?"- I was shocked.

" Yes Miss Cathy"- She smirked. Suddenly loud noises of several cars were heard. I looked back through the window...lots of cars are chasing us.

"Fast!" - I said and she increased the speed. I loaded my gun and started firing. I was trying to puncture their cars. Suddenly something crashed from the other side. Our car took a turn.

"FUCK!!" - Augusta shouted. She is my last hope I can't let anything happen to her. She did a U-turn and changed the path. The thing which afraid me was the fact that Ryan gets what he wants...what to do now?

"Listen...if they catch me...take my phone *I gave her my phone* ..this has the details and location of Ryan's mansion...do get me from there...do get me!"- I said.

" Don't worry"- she increased the speed of the car.

The cars were still after us....chasing and firing...the bullets were hitting our car...the street was a highway...so naturally there were no people around..

Suddenly a car hit our car from the back..fuck ..I should have tied my seat belt.

"Are you okay?" - Augusta looked back and checked on me and that's when I saw a car coming from the front. I was fast enough to keep my jacket above her. The car smashed against ours from the side. My head hit against the front seat... Our car slipped and went towards the corner and hit the divider of the street. The front glass of the car broke into pieces..nothing much happened to Augusta's head because of the jacket. It was within a few seconds. My mind didn't work what to do.

I can feel the cuts of my body..I can feel the pain...I was breathing less...I was having pain even to breathe...I couldn't move my body parts...I can feel the blood gushing out of my body. A heavy smoke was coming out of our car...seems like Augusta is senseless... everything was silent for a few seconds or maybe I was not able to hear anything...my vision was going blurry...I saw a tall figure within the smoke...I couldn't speak...the figure came close...closer...