《Chapter 9- Falling For You》

Catherine's POV

"Ryan...leader of The Black Faced Carters. My one and only target for now...I found you"- I smirked.

Next Morning:

On call:

"Romilda, Can you please give me today's notes?...I am not well..I will not go to the university today"

"Okay...I will..Take care Bye"- Romilda said

"hmm Bye"- I cut the call and got ready.

At Mr. Grayson's Office:

"It's been a few days, Mr. Grayson"- I greeted him as I entered the office.

"Good to see you again...You said you have something to report *I nodded* Go ahead"- I hesitated but spoke.

"I have found the full name of the biggest mafia gang and the hidden leader too"- Mr. Grayson's eyes widened.

"What!..."- He was shocked. I nodded

"The Group's name is 'The Black Faced Carters' and the leader is Ryan Carter"- He nodded and I continued. "He is 22 years old and he works with me at the same coffee shop. He is the boy whom you told to stay away from."

"You mean, He is the very same boy with whom you roamed around? *I nodded and he put his chin on his palm* Were you acquainted with the fact and that's why you have been roaming around with him?...I am really sorry I did not trust you. How could I do that?...I knew that you would not fall for anyone."- He smiled.

"I-I was not aware of that earlier...I just found out recently. It's true that I was a bit unsure of him to be a simple boy. But--" - I was cut off with the sound of the knock. Agent004 entered and looked at me. I sighed. It would have been better if I was not aware of this fact.- I thought.

"Whatever It might be..Now that we know about the leader, we will be able to find out more information"- I nodded. Mr. Grayson looked relieved and continued "But how have you done it?" - I took a deep breath.

"It was my luck that something happened which was probably not planned and he told me"

"Agent005, You mean the hidden gang leader told you himself?"- Agent004 said. I nodded.

"Shouldn't it be surprising?"-Agent004 asked. I looked at Agent004.

"I also thought of it but I don't think that he knows about me..not even a single bit...I was careful enough"- I replied.

"He can also be playing"- Agent004 frowned and looked at me.

"Agent004, If he was playing he could kill me at that time or follow me when I was entering this building and by now there would be an attack on us"- I smiled. He nodded.

"What are you trying to say, Agent005?"- Mr. Grayson said.

"I mean...when I asked him the reason behind telling me..He said that it's because I am his partner and he also said that he wanted me to know first...Moreover when we were at the internet café playing online games, he said that he wants a partner who will not betray him. By any chance does he trust me?" - I frowned.

"Got it!"- Mr. Grayson spoke. Me and Agent004 were surprised.

"Agent005, now the game begins..He definitely started trusting you...All you have to do is gain his trust so that he will tell you everything about the gang...This mission now can only be completed by YOU.."- He smiled.

"What should I do?"- I asked.

"Nothing...Just continue what you have been doing all these days..Roam around and spent more time with him...Do whatever you need to do but make him feel that you are the one that he needs the most..In simple words, just pretend to LOVE him."- Mr. Grayson smirked.