《Chapter 30-The Girl I love》

Catherine’s POV

“Listen..From when did you know about my identity?”- I asked. He faced me.

“Does it matter?”- He slightly smirked.

“Ryan, we should keep her in the basement..We can’t let Agent005 roam around like this”- Mark spoke.

“Agent005 will directly go to the mansion from here. Nobody should touch her. I have some business with her…Mark, take her weapons.”- Ryan said and went out of the room.

I was not able to make eye contact with anyone. On coming out of the hospital I could not find Ryan anywhere. I guess he went somewhere...I went towards the mansion as he said he had some business with me. I sighed.

(I guess you people remember that at first Catherine used to live in Ameeran’s house, who actually turned out to be Ryan’s cousin and I guess you also remember that Ryan suggested that he will accompany Catherine to Ameeran’s house to pack her luggage. This is a flashback from that scene which was written in Chapter 14- Unknown relations.)

Flashback:

Catherine’s POV

“I will go by myself and pack your entire luggage”- He said while driving.

“NoNoNoNo”- I said in a hurry. I have many important things. There are still some bullets in between my clothes. There are many important documents also. They are hidden somewhere where people can’t even guess but I cannot take a risk. 

“What happened?”- He asked me.

“I mean there are some private things”

“I know..I respect that…Don’t worry”- He said, assuring me. Oh No, I need a proper believable excuse now

“I mean.. ‘miss you Ryan’…yes I want to bring ‘miss you Ryan’ myself”- I added. He chuckled.

“Okay…I will help you then”- oh no..I don’t want him to come when I will pack the things. Agh!! It’s so hard. One wrong word and he will doubt me.

“You must be busy..There will be my friend also..I have some things to discuss with her..also its being long that I had a talk with her”- I looked at him. I think I made it. He was going to reply but his phone rang suddenly. It was not his regular phone. It must be from his gang- I thought.

“Five minutes..”- He said. I nodded. He picked up the call and went outside. 

“Hello…”- He spoke first.

Ryan’s POV

“Hello”- I spoke first.

“Master…”- A girl spoke from the other side. I knew who it was.

“Yes..Any important news from ICIA?..You didn’t even come to meet me at the coffee shop..Is anything up?”- I asked because without any important reason she won’t call me now.

“I came..I came to see you..But there were two Agents who were following you”- She stated.

“Following me?...they know my identity?”- I asked.

“Maybe yes..”

“That’s interesting..It’s good that you didn’t show up”

“Sorry master but I couldn’t even text you with the fear of getting caught as they can even track”- She apologized.

“It’s okay as you were unaware but don’t make me wait again..I don’t like it”

 “Sorry master...but the girl who was with you...”- She hesitated. Princess?..Why would she speak about  my girl?