《Chapter 22: Right here!》

“It’s because I win every single game”- Ryan smirked.

“Huh?”- I was shocked. Damn it! I lost so badly. Ethan and Ryan looked towards each other and smirked.

Flashback:

Ryan’s POV

“Is the planning of the mission going well?”- I asked.

“Yes Master..But why did you call me at this hour?”- Ethan asked.

“When I mentioned about the mission I said ‘Let’s play with them’ do you remember?”- I asked

“Yes...Why do I feel like something else is going on inside your mind?”- Ethan asked.

“You have to play a game and put up a show…the mission at which I am aiming can only be done by you”- I smirked.

“What do you exactly mean?”- Ethan furrowed his eyebrows.

“You have to complete the mission after coming from the show up mission. I want to play with the one under whom Agent005 is working. I want to make him suffer a little bit so that he gets an idea of us”- I said.

“Can you give me a clear explanation?”- Ethan asked. I took a deep breath and stood up from the chair.

“Come I will give you the details. Make sure to keep it between both of us so that it looks like a real mission”- I smirked.

Present: 

Catherine’s POV:

“Come on we have beaten Agent005. We should toast for her failure”- Mark smirked.

“We must”- Stephen smirked. What is all these? Am I really going to lose? What is waiting for me in the future? Will I be dead soon?

“Sis, Are you sweating? Is it that hot?”- Stephen asked.

“Huh?... Ahh…seems like yesterday night I did not sleep well that’s I am a bit dizzy”- I faked smiled.

“Come rest a bit”- Ryan came towards me.

“Ryan, will sis not join the celebration?”- Stephen asked.

“It will be better if you ask this question to you sis”- Ryan said and Stephen looked at me.

“I think I will not be good to drink since I am bit dizzy. I think I would prefer to rest a bit”- I faked smiled. Only a fool will join his failure’s party.

“I understand”- Stephen said. Ryan took me into his room.

In Ryan’s room:

Catherine’s POV

“Rest well.”- Ryan said as he kissed my forehead after making me sit up on his bed. I need to visit ICIA today and right now.

“Hmm *He turned back was going to take a take step but I spoke* my exams are near I have to collect the admit card today.”- I said and looked at the watch it’s 11 am.

“You are not feeling well. Should I bring it up for you?”- He asked.

“I have to sign in the sheet”- I said.

“Okay then up till when the time is?”- He asked.

“1.00 pm”- I said.

“When you want to go just tell me”- Ryan said.

“Now… I be downstairs within five minutes..Wait for me”- I said. I went towards the closet and took out the clothes.

“Are you perhaps telling me to get out of MY room?”- He asked and sat on the bed. I turned facing him.