《Chapter 28- Doors Closed》

Catherine’s POV:

“Agent005...ICIA has ordered me to hand you to them by today..Guards are roaming around my house now”- His voice was breaking and it sounded more like a whisper.

I pulled away slightly. I saw his red eyes looking at me. I wiped his tears. He looked away.

Author’s POV:

“Guards are waiting outside?”- She asked. He nodded slightly. “Do you want me to surrender?”- She said as more tears flew down her cheeks. He closed his eyes and shook his head.

“You can’t surrender like this”- His voice was low.

“What to do then?”- She asked with her tearing voice.

“Fight with me…Defeat me…and get out of here”- He said as he handed his gun to her. “Do it quickly, you don’t have time”- He said as he stood at a distance.

“I can’t..I can’t shoot you”- She sat on the floor.

Catherine’s POV:

I heard Agent004’s phone ringing.

“You need to be first!”- He said, cutting the call.

“I can’t”

“You have to!”- He said.

“How many men are here?”- I asked.

“eight”- He said.

“So many?...Okay..Let me surrender for a while”- I suggested.

“What?..Don’t you know what will happen to you if you do that?”- He said.

“I said I will surrender for a while”

After a few minutes:

“Come inside…I have caught Agent005”- Agent004 ordered the guards over the phone. The guards rushed inside and pointed their guns towards me.

“So Agent005 came out to be a betrayer”- One of the guards let out a laugh as he tied me with the rope. I closed my eyes as I heard the term ‘betrayer’ they dragged me towards the cars. There were two cars.

“I will drive the car”- Agent004 ordered. Agent004 pretended to push me inside the car. He slightly ran his knife over the rope. Our car has three guards, one sitting in the front with Agent004 and the other two with me at the back.

Agent004 was driving slowly. The other car with guards being ahead of us went away but we stopped as there was a red signal.  Agent004 looked at the above mirror and I looked back at him. As there was a green signal he started driving again. Now we were on a different route.

“Agent004, I think we are going wrong.”- The guard sitting on the front said.

“We can go from here also..there is a secret path..I am taking it because I don’t trust the mafia leader. Ryan can do anything”- Agent004 said. The guard nodded.

After a few minutes we were on a highway. Agent004 stopped the car.

“What happened?”- One of the guards asked.

“Agent005 is not a betrayer”- Agent004 said. I looked at him.

“What?”- The guard beside him asked. That guard was the very same guard who called me a betrayer.

“I said she is not a betrayer!!”- Agent004 said as he shot the guard on his head. The other two guards were going to get their gun but I shot them quickly on their thighs. They groaned in pain.