College love, Marc Bartra & Neymar Jr part 14

''Ricky!?!''
''I assume you know each other.'' Marc said.

''What are you doing here Rick?'' Eliana said confused. ''I work here.'' Rick simply replied.

''Well this is awkward'' Eliana whisper's to Julie.

''So I am curious, why are you here? You know, with Eliana and Julie?'' Rick asks Marc and Neymar. ''We're on a date.'' Marc said. Neymar filled in, ''Yes, a double date! Dating for a few weeks now.''

''Say Rick, how is it going with the girl you like?'' Neymar asked Rick.

Ricky looked disappointed down. ''Not long ago I found out she has been dating, for a few weeks exactly.''

''Aw that's too bad, who is this girl actually? You never told who she is to Neymar and me.'' Marc said. Before Ricky could answer Neymar said quickly

''Not my Eli right?! She's mine!'' and he wrapped his arms over Eliana's body. Eliana turned red and they started laughing.

''No uhh...what....don't uhhh worry.'' Rick said nervously. ''Are you ready to order?''

_____________________________________

*after dinner*

''That was delicious!'' Neymar said. ''Hmm I don't know. I think the waiter could be better.'' Julie joked.

''Aw common'' Marc said, ''Ricky was good.'' ''I agree with Julie, he could be better.'' Eliana joked with her.

Marc was still thinking about that he wanted to be alone with Julie, he needed somehow to get.....'rid' of the other 'love-couple'. All they did was kiss and cuddle, it sometimes looks like they forget that there are other people around.

He wrapped his arm around Julie's shoulder.

"How about we go to the park again? You know, ju-" Ney turned his head "we'd love to d-" Marc tried fast to finished his sentence before Neymar could finish his.

"Just us two" Marc made clear.

''Yeah, leave us alone, so you two also can get a room together.'' And Julie stuck her tongue at Eliana and Neymar.

Marc was glad she agreed. Not that she'd think it was a bit harsh. She also always made it look like a joke, he loved that about her.

''Fine!'' Neymar stated. He grabbed Eliana in bridle style. ''We will get a room.'' And walked away while still holding Eliana in bridle to get a cab.

_______________________

*Eliana and Neymar*

Neymar took Eliana with him back to his room he shared with Marc. Still caring her in his arms, not caring about the few paparazzi that were taking picture of them.

''Neymar put me down!'' Eliana said while struggling in his arms. ''Just wait until we get to my room, okay?''

''Ugh, I hate you.'' ''No, you don't, you love me.'' He kissed her forehead and opened the door.

He threw Eliana on his bed. ''Here you go, you're free.'' and he smirked.

Eliana sat up and crossed her arms. ''Do even know how to treat a lady Mr Santos Jr?'' ''Of course I do, miss Rivera.'' He stepped closer to the bed still smirking.

''That's a bit insulting you know.'' Neymar teased. He climbed on the bed getting closer to her. She raises her eyebrow.

"Oh really? Now what." Eliana played along.

Neymar leaned in for a kiss. "You should be punished." And he kissed her.

After a while Eliana broke the kiss.

"I think we can do something more fun than this." While she played with his shirt. She pulls him closer again and whispers, "Let's play video games in my room, since you don't have a TV."

Neymar raises his eyebrows. "Really?"

Eliana giggled and nodded.

"Wow, you are amazing you know that!" And he helped Eliana get of the bed and went to Eliana and Julie's room, to play games.