Part 48

*Julie's P.O.V*

I just put Davi in bed since all he has done is run around all the time. I walked down stairs and let myself fall on the couch. It's around one and Marc shouldn't be back until two and I assume Eliana and Neymar need a longer while too. I decided to take a nap.
____________

"Julieeee!" I heard someone yell. I woke up right away. I saw Davi standing in front of me. "Davi! What did I told you!" Marc came in the room. "Sorry, but she awake now!" He said innocent. I rubbed my eyes and sat up. Seconds later, Marc sat next to me and gave tea to me he made. "Thanks" I said. He kissed my cheek. "Hey! No kissy kissy here!" Davi said like if he was the boss here. "Well sorry mister Davi." Marc said sarcasticly. "Yeah, you should be." Davi said serious and he continued playing with some stuff.

"Pff you stink." I said over exaggerated. "What? I came back from practise and I needed to pay attention to Davi because you were sleeping. I haven't have the time to shower yet." He said. "Well, take a shower you smelly." I said in a teasing way. "Pff, fine." He said. He looked at Davi to see if he was looking. He quickly pecked my lips when Davi wasn't looking and went upstairs.

Not that long later, Marc came back down stairs.

"By the way, where is Ney?" He asked me. "Oh, he went to Eliana. He texted her because he wanted to talk to her but she hasn't respond yet. I told him to just go to her." I explained. "What?! When did he leave!?" He asked me curiously. I thought. "I'm not quite sure, an hour ago maybe?" I said. "Pff, I hope everything is okay." He said. "I haven't heard anything yet." I said. "I don't know what it means that I haven't heard anything yet though. It could be either bad or good." I continued.

"Yeah, I hope everything is okay." Marc said. "Speaking about the Da Silva family, where is Davi?" He asked. I looked around. He can't be far away, right? "He was here just a few seconds ago." I said confused.

We heard this loud knocking on the glass backyard door. We both looked towards the sound and we saw Davi standing outside, making weird faces against the window. You could hear his loud laughter from outside. Marc and I chuckled. "Go play with him." I said to Marc. "What? I just practised, you just slept, you should play with him." He said as he stood up. "Well then you can learn him how to play football." I teased him. "Yeah sure, lets both play with him." He said and he lifted me over his shoulder and walked outside.
__________________

*at Eliana and Neymar*

*Eliana's P.O.V*

"I'm sorry." Neymar said while he was kissing me. I just still stood there in awe. I'm just confused! Sergi spoke the truth, the media said it was a kiss even though it wasn't, but it still somehow sounded like a lie. How? How can it still sound like a lie?

"I love you." Neymar spoke up. I looked up into Neymars eyes. I can't lose him. "I love you too." I replied. "I'm still so sorry." He said. I chuckled.  "Stop being sorry or I'll stop loving you." I said sarcasticly. "Yeah, of course. Don't mind me, but I'm sorry for being sorry." He said with a smirk. "Shut up okay?" I said sarcasticly. "Okay miss Rivera." He said and kissed me. The kiss got more hot and lets just say that leaded to a thing where the whole hotel probably heard us.

*at Neymar's house*

*No ones P.O.V*

It was almost 4 o'clock when Neymar and Eliana returned from the hotel.

"Where are they?" Eliana asked Neymar as they entered. "I don't know." He replied as he shut the door. "I won!" They heard someone scream from outside. They walked to the backyard to see Davi, Marc and Julie laughing on the grass with dirty clothes.

"What happened?" Neymar asked. "Pappi! Eli!" Davi yelled and hugged them both. Eliana looked up, or actually down since they were laying on the grass, to Julie. She smiled and put a thumbs up. Eliana smiled in return.

"I won!" Davi yelled again in excitement. "I won from uncle Marc and Juul!" He bragged to his dad. "No you didn't, you cheated." Marc said. "You're jelly!" Davi said to Marc and ran to him and tackled him. "See! He's cheating!" Marc yelled. Julie, Eliana and Neymar were laughing.

Julie stood up and whiped some grass of her. "You know you're going to clean Davi's white shirt right?" Neymar said to Julie. "Aw common, we're just having some fun here. It's not that bad of he has grass stains on his shirt." She said. Neymar rolled his eyes. "And it's not like you can't afford another white shirt." Julie joked.

Aw, so a happy ending. With ending I mean with Eli and Ney being together again and Marc, Julie and Davi being adorable. Not ending with ending of the story haha. Just saying it, don't worry.

Not the best part if you're asking me, but! The next update will be a very special update! It's going to be a longer update than normal and different. (o^^)o yeeh! I hope to make it up with this chap bc I just didn't find it the best.

Thanks to everyone who has been reading, voting and comenting to this story!