Part 32

Please read the authors note at the end. Enjoy reading

*Gerard's P.O.V*

"Sit here kiddo." I said to Marc tapping my hand on the bed.

"Don't call me a kiddo!" He said annoyed. "Woah, what is so bad all of a sudden?" I asked him. Really what's wrong with him?

"Because I'm getting a kiddo!" He snapped at me. I sat there confused. It was silent for a while. I was thinking why that would upset him so much. I've never seen him so upset before and I can't really think of a reason for it. I was thrilled when I found out Shakira was pregnant, and I know Marc likes kiddo's too. Is it his age? I couldn't think for a while.

Then I realised it

"Are you and Julie not happy together? Is everything okay with you two?" I asked him. I really don't know another reason besides their ages, maybe school.

"No, no it's not that." He said. "What is it then?" I asked him. "I'm just-just" He didn't finished his sentence. He stood up and walked to the window. He leanded his body against the window and started shacking his head lightly.

"Scared?" I asked him. He turned around and sighed. "I don't know." He said and looked back out of the window. I wasn't really understanding him because he says nothing.

"Tell me what happend." I said. "Tell you what?" He asked me still looking out of the window. He's usually so smart, why is he being dumb?

"Why did you leave so early yesterday?" I asked him hoping he'd just answer. "Because I could." He simpley said. I'm really trying my best here not to freak out on him. Marc isn't a guy who you'd go nuts on and I rarely...never go nuts on anyone! Mostly Marc goes nuts on me.

"Marc, just tell me what happend after the game, with Julie." I said everything clearly so he wouldn't be able to give stupid answers like, tell you what? Or because I could.

"Everyone knew except me." He (FINALLY) normally answered, letting a sigh out. "What do-"

He turned around and interupted me. "Everyone. Even Ney thought I already knew but I didn't." He said frustrated. I wanted to say 'I didn't knew it' but I think it's stupid to say that right now, it's probably even more stupid than the stink bomb prank I did on the plane.

"What's so bad about that? Maybe she had something in mind to tell it to you." I said hoping it might calm him down a bit. "Why?" He said even more frustated. Note to self: don't try and make up things you don't know, it won't help.

"She just told everyone but not me. That doesn't make sence! I'm just mad." He said and I frowned. "You shouldn't be mad, you should put yourself in her place." I said. (ayat_laith, notice your comment ;))

Marc looked at me and his face expression changed. He opened his mouth. ''Omg'' Was all he said. I looked at him, or actually stared at him, hoping he'd know what he should do. To get up and go to her. ''Why are you staring again? I know I'm wrong okay! Don't judge me.'' He said. So he still didn't get it...

I face palmed myself. My staring usually works, except Marc doesn't get it. He never does. ''Go to her you stupid child!'' I said in obvious. ''You're right.'' He said and got up. He gathered some stuff. Before leaving the hotel room he said, ''Don't call me child, seriously.'' And he left. I might stop calling Marc a child, he's getting one now... But at the same time Ney has a four year old kid and I call him child too... Okay I might not stop calling anyone a child.

So it's a shorter chapter than normal, it's because we're both going back to school and it's our exam year. When we come home from school we're both very lazy and inspiration less. We'd like to stick to the 5-7day update so some chapter that are coming can be shorter than usual. 

Another thing is as Geri we tried him being funny...But idk if that really worked. Most of the things he thinks are meant to be sarcastic. You'd probably also noticed we tagged someone. ayat_laith comment in the last part and it helped a lot, so thank you! We didn't really knew what Geri should say to Marc and this comment helped us. So please feel free to comment what you think, it helps us a lot. Thank you!