Part 11

''Tell me everything!'' Julie stood up and started jumping on Eliana's bed. ''Julie stop that!'' Eliana reached for her pillows and started hitting Julie. Julie stop jumping. ''Auw, auw! Okay I'll stop. Just tell me! Looking at your clothes you wore yesterday they're still dirty.'' Julie said with a smirk. Eliana sighed. 

''Fine, we did- kind of-" Julie squealed. ''Omg, tell me tell me!'' Eliana shyly looked down. Julie was staring at Eliana with a huge smile. ''It's already obvious you didn't really cleaned yourself, am I right?'' Julie pointed at her clothes laying on the floor. Eliana finally gave in. ''We did kiss.'' Julie jumped up screaming. ''I knew it! Was it romantic?''

"At one point, not really.'' Eliana mubbled. Julie raised her brow. ''Why?'' Eliana groaned. ''Ugh, his stupid phone rang right before we wanted to kiss the first time.''

Julie bursted out of laughing. When Julie stopped laughing, Eliana noticed Julie frowning.

''You got interupped too?'' Julie mumbled. ''Juul, what do you mean with 'too' ?'' Eliana asked her. "Well, Marc and I were at the point of kissing too, but then his phone also went off." Julie explained. The girls looked at each other for a while in silence.

The silence was broken when they heared a knock on the door. Julie got up and opened the door. Rick was standing in front of the door.

Rick is their neighbour, he's 19 years old and takes the same classes as Eliana and Julie. Julie and Eliana, and pretty sure everyone else, thought that Rick was a bit annoying. He was a real smarty-pants and always knew the awnser to everything.

''Hai, Julie. Where's Eli?'' Rick asked. ''She is still in her bed.'' Without permission, Rick walked into their room. Julie shut the door without saying anything else. ''Hey Eliana.'' Eliana turned her head, she screamed, ''What the hell are you doing here Ricky! I'm still in my pj's!'' Ricky was a nickname for Rick. ''Nothing, just wondering why you aren't dressed yet for class.'' Julie sat on her bed and looked at the clock. ''Our class doesn't start in an hour.''

''Yeah so,-" Julie and Eliana knew whwre this was going and rolled their eyes. "You have to get dressed and brush your teeth and-'' Eliana interupted him. ''Yeah, yeah dad! Now go and let us get dressed.'' Rick got up from the chair he was sitting on. ''Fine, but hurry up you two, you're gonna be late.'' Julie stood up and pushed him out of the room. ''Bye Rick, just go.'' Julie said and closed the door in his face.

____________________

Finally an update! Sorry if it's a bit short, but it was a really long time ago when we last update it, so here you go hoped you enjoyed it.