Part 33

*Eliana's P.O.V*

It's the next day after the game. Ney, Davi and I arrived at Ney's new house not that long ago. It's huge home if you're asking me, but I'm used to small houses so this 6 bedroomed house is like a villa to me. The most rooms are filled in but it wasn't fully done yet.

Anyways, Ney and Davi are watching a movie downstairs and I wanted to watch tv so I went to Neys room. I sat on the bed and turned the tv on. I looked what's on and I came across a gossip show, I guess I can watch that. Right now there are
commercials, I grabbed my phone to entertain myself. A few seconds later I got a text from Juul.

Julie 12:45; are you already at Neys new home? Can I pls come?

I looked at her text, definitely at the 'please' part, or 'pls' whatever. I was still wondering lods of things about her. She being pregnant and also being so annoyed about it. Or at least when I wanted to ask her she was annoyed. Another thing is why Ney also didn't knew, Marc probably be someone who'd basicly scream to everyone he would be a dad, even at their ages. He just seems like a person for that.

I send her the address of Neymar's house and the code to enter the driveway and I started watching the tv.

"There are many things we have to talk about. But this particularly picture has to be one of the most outstanding one we have. This picture of Eliana, Neymar jr's girlfriend, has been seen with Sergi Roberto, making out in a room with no one else then them. There are also pictures that they walk, hand in hand, to that room-"

I paused the tv. Practicly shaking I looked at the picture. Of all times we did kiss, they took a picture of us hugging and say it's kissing?

I looked at the picture again and took a better look at it, it does looks like we are kissing. Damn it! The time we just hug and agree we won't make out anymore, the paps makes pictures of us where it looks like we are kissing.

Neymar...

I panic thinking of him right now. Julie did a good thing, she stopped me from seeing Sergi and she didn't let me say I was seeing him and now it could be ruined!

It's not like I could be lying if Ney asks me if we were kissing, neither could Sergi because we weren't and it's the truth! But obviously he wouldn't believe us and the media always makes it worse.

I deciced to go to Julie, she can help me and I can help her in case she isn't that happy with being pregnant or so. Yeah that sounds fair...

Luckily yesterday she texted me the address where she would be spending the night in case she wanted me to come.

I stormed out of Neys room and grabbed the car keys.

"I'm going to see Julie!" I yelled and closed the door.

*Neymar's P.O.V*

"I'm going to see Julie!" I heard Eliana yell and then I heard the door shut. Uhm, okay?

I look down at Davi who was sitting, or sleeping on my lap. I haven't even noticed him falling asleep. I decided to see the last minutes of Aladdin because I love this movie so much, also one of the reasons I didn't notice Davi falling asleep.

About ten minutes later the film ended and Davi was still sleeping. I got up and put him in his bed. While walking back downstairs, I looked into my room since the door was left half open. I noticed the tv was still on, Eli must've forgotten to turn the tv off. I wanted to enter my room until I heard this weird knocking. A really fast and non-stopping knocking.

I jogged off the stairs (if that makes sence) to reach the door faster so this annoying knocking won't wake Davi up. I got to the door and opened it to see Julie. "Hey" she said and stopped knocking.

I looked at her confused. If I remember good, Eliana said she was going to see Julie. Mostly I don't pay much attention when someone yells something to me but I'm 100% sure she did say that.

"Uhm, I thought Eliana was going to see you?" I asked her. Now she looked confused at me. "No, why?" She asked me. "She told me that."

Julie looked at the ground. "Weird" She said and walked in. I step a side. "Okay, just come in." I said in a sarcastic tone. She turned to me. "Am I not allowed here when Eli isn't here?" She asked me kind of in a sad tone and juding how she sounded and her face, I can't tell if she's joking.

"You're always welcome here!" I said in a happier tone. Because for real, she looked like she really felt insalted. "But how did you-?" I asked confused as I pointed outside. "Oh, Eli texted me the code." She simpley said. I nodded in response.

I led her to the kitchen. She sat on the barstool at the bar as I grabbed drinks for us.

"So how's Marc?" I asked her as I take a sip of my drink. As I do I see her face expression change but I didn't think much. "And of course the baby." I added after I took a sip. Her face face expression changed more and before I knew it she was making this face kids make when they are about to cry. She rested her head on the bar and it sounded it like she was crying?

Oh god Neymar, what have you done!?

Eli freaking out because media made a mistake and Julie crashing down in front of Neymar, what's more to come...?

So just a little spoiler, do you remember where Julie was and eith who? Exactly...;)