Part 1

Julie and Eliana are best friends and decided to go to college in Spain. Julie was a fan of Fc Barcelona, so suggested they went to college in Barcelona. Eliana on the other hand didn't mind at all.

Marc and Neymar play in FC Barcelona B and got a scholarship at the same college in Barcelona.

Julie and Eliana arrive at their college, they get their room keys and walk towards their room.

''OMG, I've never been in Spain and now I'm going to college in Spain!'' Julie said excited. ''Julie, calm down!'' Eliana said. ''People are looking weird at us.'' Julie looked at Eliana and screamed ''Who cares! We are weird! What's our room number again?'' Eliana rolled her eyes. ''It's 405B'' She awnsered annoyed.

''Hey look,'' Neymar said. ''That's our room Marc, 405B.'' They got in their room and the first thing they did was connecting the video game with the TV. ''Shouldn't we first unpack and then play games?'' Marc asked. Neymar thought. ''Nahh, first games, then unpack.''

''Our room should be somewhere here.'' Eliana looked around her. ''Oh, there it is.'' She opened the room and saw two guys playing games. Julie saw that Eliana was frozen in front of the door. ''What's up?'' Julie asked curiously. She also stopped when she saw the two boys in their room. ''Who are they?'' Julie asked quietly. ''I don't know.'' Eliana replied. ''But they look damn sexy.'' Marc looked at Neymar with a confused face, but he saw that Neymar was smirking. What is he going to do? Marc thought. ''Oh, well thanks I guess, I hear you guys have accents, where are from? By the way, I'm Neymar and this guy is my bro Marc.'' Seriously! Marc thought, that's what you have to say!? He's always out for girls, even we agreed not to date during college!

The girls looked weird at each other. ''Uhm, hey I am Julie and this is my best friend Eliana....'' ''We are from the Netherlands, well actually I am, Julie is from Canada and moved to the Netherlands.'' Eliana added. ''Why are you guys in our room?'' Julie asked. The boys looked at each other. ''Why are you in our room?'' The boys said at the same time. ''No, no, why are you in our room?'' Eliana said. ''Well, we got here f-'' Before Marc could finish his sentence Eliana interrupt him. ''Oh hell no, this is my room, get out!'' Eliana demanded ''Eli, I'm still here you know.'' Julie said to let Eliana know that they were sharing a room..

Marc walked towards Neymar and said a bit too loud, ''If we're first at the reception we can have the room.'' He saw Julie look up and she ran away. ''I am first at the reception!'' She yelled. Neymar and Marc ran after her. ''Julie! Be faster than the guys, I don't want to run.'' Eliana yelled after her.

Neymar and Marc were running after Julie who was way ahead of them. ''Run faster Marc, she is almost at the reception!'' Neymar said ''You run faster!'' Marc said. Julie grabbed some stuff and threw it on the ground to slow Marc and Neymar down. Eventually Julie was the first who arrived at the reception.

''I want the room 405B!'' She said while she was out of breath. Marc and Neymar came out of the corner. ''No we want it!''  ''Sorry guys, you have to wait until I am done with this lady.'' The receptionist said. ''Go and sit over there.'' ''B-but,'' Neymar stuttered.  ''We really need the room!'' Neymar said. ''Just wait, she was first.'' The guys looked angry at Julie while she was smiling and she stick out her tongue.

Later when it was settled that Eliana and Julie got the room, they both started singing. ''You suck, you suck, oh you totally suck! We were first, and you weren't.'' The boys shook their heads. ''Eliana, you didn't even run.'' Marc said. ''Who cares, we got the room.'' She said. ''Maybe you guys should take us out to dinner. You know because we won.'' Julie said with a wink. ''Well, that wou.-''

''Neymar!'' Marc said. He grabbed him by the arm and walked away from them. ''Remember we agreed not to date during college?'' Marc said. ''Aw common Marc, they are cute. And I can see you like Julie.'' Neymar winked at Marc. ''We'll just take them out for one time, okay?'' Marc sighed. ''Okay.''

Meanwhile the girls are still standing there, waiting. ''Why did they just do that? That's so rude!'' Julie said ''Hey Julie,'' Eliana said with a thinking face. ''Do you think they might be gay?'' Julie frowned  ''What? Why?'' Julie said confused. ''Well think about it, they look really really hot. Did you see their hair? They probably spent more time doing their hair then that we do. And we have experienced that really really hot guys are gay.'' Eliana explained ''Maybe you're right.'' Julie mumbled.

The boys came back. ''We will take you out to dinner.'' Neymar smiled with a smirk. ''Just don't take us anywhere fancy, we hate that.'' Julie said. ''And don't expect us to wear like a dress or a skirt, because we don't even have one.'' Eliana filled in. ''What's your room now?'' She asked. ''I don't know.'' Marc looked at the key number. ''The key says 401A.''He said. ''There.'' Neymar pointed out. ''Just across Julie and Eliana.'' Marc opened the room. The room was way smaller than the room they had before. It only had 2 very little beds and one closet. Julie and Eliana laughed. ''There isn't even a TV! Now we can't play our games!'' ''We'll see you guys at 6PM.'' Eliana said laughing.