Part 37

*Eliana's P.O.V*

I can't believe I just did it, again! After we just stopped and ugh!

I was sitting annoyed in my car but I was in the passenger seat. Sergi wanted to bring me home. I tried to confince him that he doesn't need to do that because it's my car but he said he's going to take a cab back. So now he is driving my car to my house. Or 'my' house since it's actualy Neymars house but I'm staying there.

I was thinking again about Sergi, that he wanted to bring me but it would be weird if he would bring and then leave with a cab.

"So uhh-" I said. "We're not telling Ney yet, don't worry." He said. "Oh no. I wanted to ask something else." I said. He looked at me and looked back at the road. "What are you going to do when you brought me home?" I asked but I avoided looking at him. "Stay obviously." He answered. "No! Why?" I said shocked. He looked at me and laughed. Why does he always do that!? First he looks at you like he is judging you and then laughs like it's funny or so.

"Is that so bad." He said sarcastic but I ignored the sarcasm. "Yes!" I almost yelled. "Woah, calm down. I was planning anyways to come over soon, might as well come now when I bring you." He said like nothing happend, like if the paparazzi picture didn't happen, like if what we just did didn't happen. I just stared at him indisbelieve.

_____________
I practicly ran out of my car since there was were some roads closed and we needed to drive all the way around, so I was stuck with him for an extra 30 minutes.
_____________

*Marc's P.O.V*

Thankfully everything is okay between Julie and I. I told her everything about my ex, or as Neymar calls her crazy-bitch which when we do talk about her he kinda forces me to say crazy-bitch instead of ex. I told her I'm sorry and that I would be with her and the baby forever.

Right now Ney, Julie and I are sitting in the backyard. We heard the doorbell rang and Julie and I looked at Neymar.

"What?" He asked us, finally noticing we were looking at him. "The doorbell rang." I said and he just looked at me. "It's your house you idiot." Julie added. "Wow, we're being nice today!" He said sarcatic. "Yes I know." Julie said sarcastic and still looked at him. "Well-?" She said. "Oh, I'm not really in the mood of getting the door, it's the millionth time today." He said and looked back at his phone.

I looked back at Julie and it's a face expresion I've never really seen on her face. It's kind of a- uhm an annoyed 'are you kidding me' face?

"Neymar, get the door." It was all she said but it was so said that Neymar stood up right away to open the door.

"Wow, I told you you would be a good mom." I said to her. She looked at me confused. "You said it so scary, you made a mature man do something. Imagine with kids." I added. She smiled. "Aw, that's the nicest insult I ever got."

Neymar came back with Eliana and Sergi walking behind him. Sergi stopped walking and looked at us confused. "Did-did you-?" He studdered as he pointed at us. Julie and I both nodded. "Oh" Sergi sighed in relieve. "Good" Sergi took a seat next to me.

"Where's Davi?" Eliana asked Neymar, still standing. "He's sleeping." He replied. "Okay, I'll check on him. Juul, come with me." She said. "Uhm, okay." Julie said and stood up.

"So, what happend?" Sergi asked me after Julie and Eliana went inside. I explained what happend and what we said.

"Lucky you, Julie is a great girl." Sergi said. "Yeah that's true. She could've said no to you." Neymar added. I nodded in responce. They are right.

"Yeah and if she would've said no, I would take her." Sergi joked. Neymar bursted out in laughter. "Hey look out junior! The moment you and Eli break up, I'll get her." Sergi joked again, pointing his index finger to Ney. "Pff, yeah right. If you ever want her, you probably need to cheat with her because we aren't breaking up!" Neymar said, pointing his index finger back to Sergi. "Look out, it's already happening!" Sergi joked again. We all started laughing.

Is Sergi joking? So just a note, one of the authors is going to stop writing. That doesn't mean the story is going to stop!!! The story will continue, don't worry. With that said, it's just one person writing this story now. Another thing is there is probably a thing that will happen in the story, which I can tell, you won't be 'happy'. Just a spoiler ;p