College love Marc Bartra & Neymar Jr part 13

After they get introduced to Barcelona's first team, Marc and Neymar gave Julie and Eliana shirts. Obvouisly Julie has Bartra 15 on it and Eliana Neymar 11. They both went to their seats in the staduim, while the team is warming up.

Eliana noticed that some paparazzi taking pictures of them.

''Hey look over there'' Eliana pointed out. ''Yeah, whats up with them Eli?'' ''They have been taking pictures of us when we arrived here.'' "Don't worry, they're just paparazzi, nothing bad will happen." Julie said. "If you say so, I guess."

------------------------------------------------
*after the game*

Barça won 5-1! With a goal from Neymar and an assist from Marc to Messi.

Eliana's phone started to buzz. She grabbed her phone out of her poket and got a picture from Neymar. It was a selfie with the whole team with the caption:

'This one is for you! Come to the bar next to the dresser room, just say your name when walking past the guard, he'll let you in'

Eliana put her phone away and said, "common, Neymar invited it us to the bar behind the dressing room."

While walking, Eliana kept noticing the camera's everywhere. Well I guess this is part of dating a footballer-Eliana thought.

Marc was the first one to notice them. ''Hey over here'' he waved. He wanted to lean in to Julie and give her a hug and maybe a little kiss, but before her could even lean in Sergi jumped between us and gave Julie and Eliana a hug.

''How you girls doing? Did you injoy the game?'' Sergi asked. Eliana laughed ''You guys played very well, you too Sergi.'' Sergi made a little bow. ''Thank you Eliana'' and he winked. 

Sergi was pushed a side by Neymar.

''Hey babe" he hugged and kissed her. "Saw that goal?" "It was amazing Ney."
He pulled her into another hug and put his lips on her ear, "It was for you" he wispers.
"Oh get a room you two!" Julie said.

Everyone in the room started lauging and whitled at them. Marc took Julie's hand and walked out of the crowed.

''Uhm I was wondering if uhh..'' Marc began to stutter a bit. ''If you'd like to go to a restaurant and eat?'' Marc asked nevoursly. Before Julie could awnser Neymar said, ''Sounds good Marc! I am starving, are you gonna drive?''

Before Marc could say anything Neymar began to speak again. ''Good see you at the car, and hurry up.'' and with that Neymar took Eliana's hand and walked towards the exit.

Marc ran his hands trough his hair. ''Oh no that's not wh...ugh whatever.'' ''What wrong?'' Julie asked. ''I wanted to go out with you, just you not with them.'' Marc said honestly. Julie gave an awkward smile,''It's okay, we can go another time, together.'' And with that, she stood on her toes, because he's taller than her, to kiss his cheek and walked to the car.

*In the restaurant and seated*

Julie and Eliana were sitting at the table looking trough the menu while the boys were standing at the bar talking to an employee.

''Did you know that Marc wanted to go out with me?'' Julie said to Eliana. ''Obviously, or else you wouldn't be girlfriend and boyfriend.'' Eliana teased. Julie sighed. ''No! Not yet, I guess, anyways what I meant was he wanted to go out with me, just me not with you two.''

Eliana widened her eyes. ''OMG! I am soooooo sorry.'' She apologized. ''It's okay.'' Julie said. ''But next time keep Neymar with you so he doesn't just come along.'' She joked.

They looked back at the menu's to order something when the boys came back with someone. ''Look who works here!'' Neymar said. The girls looked up in shock. 

''Ricky!?!'' They both said at the same time. ''Hey girls.'' Rick said.