Part 39

Next day

*Julie's P.O.V*

I wake up in one of Ney's guest room. I turn around but no one is there. I sat up and saw a note on the night stand.

Ney and I have a photoshoot and interview today. We'll be back around 5. Take care of yourself (and the baby of course:))
Xx soon to be daddy, Marc

I smiled at the note. Soon to be daddy, how adorable is that? I looked on the clock and it was 11:21. I decided to get up. Neymar left some clothes for me to wear since Eliana is smaller than me so I can't fit in hers. I put the clothes on, quickly made a picture of the note Marc left and headed down stairs. To my surprise Eliana was up.

''Woah, you're up before 1 o'clock. I'm surprised!'' I said sarcastically. She looked up from her phone and pointed behind the other sofa. I walk towards it to see where she was pointing at and I see Davi on the floor with some toys. ''Hai'' He said and continued playing. ''That explains a lot.'' I said to Eliana. ''Pff yeah.'' She said and rubbed her eyes. ''Slept bad?'' I asked her while I sit next to her. ''No, I was sleeping like a baby. Until Neymar woke me up around 5 in the morning.'' She said and sighed. ''Why did he woke you up?'' She rolled her eyes. ''You won't believe it. Just to tell me he'll be gone for an interview or something and that I need to watch Davi and then I feel a sleep again but guess who woke up around 6 AM?'' She said and pointed to Davi. I chuckled.

''Marc left me note.'' I said without knowing I was smiling. ''Why are you
smiling like that?'' She asked me. ''Look what he wrote.'' I said and showed her the picture of the note. ''Aw, that's so cute! But-!'' She said and paused. ''I still feel sorry for you. Kids are so much energy!'' She said with a sign. ''By the way, why were you so- so, how do I call it? Annoyed? At the game, you know.'' And she pointed at my stomach. ''Oh, I was annoyed.'' I simply replied. ''You see, I didn't tell anyone yet that I was pregnant and yeah- I panicked I guess.'' I said.

We talked for some while until Davi asked us to go outside. We realized it was almost 3 o'clock. I stood up to change but- everything went black.

*Eliana's P.O.V*
I was talking to Julie until Davi came to us and asked if we could go outside. ''Yeah, I just need to change into something else.'' Julie said. ''Yeah, you too Davi, common.'' I stood up and walked towards the stairs with Davi. I turned around because I heard a sound and Julie was laying on the floor.
___________________

I was nervously walking back and forth in the waiting area. I regularly turn my head to Davi at the play section so he wouldn't disappear randomly. I tried to call and texts both Neymar and Marc but they won't pick up nor answer. I thought of calling to the place where they are having the interview but I don't know where they were. Later I also thought of calling Marc's parents but I don't have their number.

I felt a tugging on my shirt. ''Why we in hospital?'' Davi asked me. ''Uhm-'' I didn't knew what to say. Can I just say Julie collapsed down and something might be wrong? Well, he was standing there when it happened so no need to tell that again. Do I lie? But if I do, what do I tell him? I sighed. I wish someone could babysit him asap but I had no one so I had to take him with me. ''Julie is here for a uhm check up?'' I tried to say convincing. ''Oh, okay.'' He said. Thank god he believed it! ''Look, it uncle Marc!'' Davi said excited and pointed. Marc ran towards up and almost bumped into me. ''Where is she?'' He asked out of breath. I pointed to the room and he sprinted to it. ''Oh, you're not allowed- never mind.'' I said.

''Hey'' Neymar said out of breath. ''Pappi!'' Davi shouted. ''Hey, uhm go and play there.'' He said to Davi and he went back to the play area. Neymar took a seat and so did I. ''What happened?'' Neymar asked. ''Julie just fell down and I still don't know how she's doing or what happened.'' I said. ''Pappi, Eli look! It Eli on tv!'' Davi said out of nowhere. Neymar didn't turn around yet. I looked straight forward and saw the tv. It was that picture...
_____________
*Marc's P.O.V*

I raced out of the car and ran into the hostpital. What bad could've happened? Is she okay? Is the baby okay?

I ran out of the elavator on the floor Eliana texted us to be and skipped the reception. I ignored Neymar and tried to find Eliana.

"Eliana!" I saw her and ran to her. "Where is she?" I asked out of breath. She pointed to a room and I went straight way to it. I heard something but I ignored it.

I walk in to see Julie in a hostpital bed and a nurse. "Are you okay?" I said and sit next to the bed. "I'm sorry but you are not allowed to be in here." The nurse said. "They told me I could." I said quickly. "Oh, I see. I'll leave you alone. The doctor could be here any time soon." The nurse said and walked out.

"How are you? What happend? Is every-" I was caught of by Julie. "Calm down!" She said. "I'm okay now." I sighed. "But, the baby-" I said. Now she sighed. "I don't know. It wasn't that long ago that I woke up."

Exactly at that moment there was a knock on the door and a man came in. "Hello, I am doctor Rodriguez. You must be Julie. How are you feeling?" He asked Julie. "I'm okay." He wrote something down on a paper. "What happened?" I asked the doctor, hoping he would know what happend. "From our tests it looks like she had a too low blood pressure." He answered. "Did you ate okay?" He asked Julie. Julie was thinking. "I don't think I ate anything." She asnwered. I was confused. It was around 3, how couldn't you have eaten anything yet? "I went downstairs when I woke up around 11 and I talked with my friend, a lot, and before I knew it was 3 and it went black." She explained.

"So, from what I understand your friend told me you are pregnant. Is that true?" Doctor Rodriguez asked. Julie nodded. "Do you know how far?" Julie shook her head. "When did you found out you were pregnant and do you have a doctor yet or made an appointment?" He continued asking. "I think 5 weeks ago and no." She answered. "Well you could be in luck. I'm also specialized in pregnancies." "Could you be our doctor?" I asked him right away. "If you want to." He said. I looked at Julie. She looked a bit overwhelmed but nodded.

"Good, could you check the baby now?" I asked doctor Rodriguez. I mean we technically have a doctor to get us through the pregnancy, might as well find out how the baby is and other stuff. "For now I can only check on the heartbeat, that's it." He said. "Great! Let's do it right now!" I said. The doctor laughed and put somethings ready and asked for Julie to lift up her shirt. I was waiting nervously for doctor Rodriguez to have everything done so I can hear my childs heartbeat.
He put this thing on Julie stomach and I waited to hear a beat. "Ahha! Looks like two healthy heartbeats." He said excited after a while. I sigh in releave. "Mine and the baby's heartbeat, right?" Julie asked out of nowhere. Rodriguez laughed. "No, if we were able to hear your heartbeat I would be hearing three heartbeats."

Julie and I looked at each other. "You- you mean, twins?" I stuttered as I asked the doctor. He nodded. We're having twins!

So a lot of things happened in this chapter. Good and bad stuff. Good is, Julie is okay and THEY ARE HAVING TWINS YEEY. But the bad is, Neymar could be finding out right now about Sergi and Eliana...