Part 22

*Julie's P.O.V*

I woke up when I felt this thing hit my face...what? I open my eyes to see a hand in front of my face. I turn around to see Marc was still sleeping. I wanted to turn back to my nightstand to see the time but his arm moved around my body and i'm pretty much stuck. You think you can get out...but you can't. He may be sleeping but he's hella strong and I don't want to wake him up. I try to twist and turn carefully, failed. Then I tried to poke him which made it worse, he held me even tighter. Damn it. Oh well, it's nice laying next to him in his arms. Can't be worse then him holding me tight.

*2min later*

Okay, I was wrong it can be worse. I really really really need to pee now. Like REALLY REALLY badly. And it isn't helping when he's holding me so tight. Damn it Marc why do you need to be so strong? Even in your sleep you're still strong. I feel his arm losen up a bit. I took my change to carefully get out of bed but then he moved and put his arm around my waist. Not my shoulder, not my upper body, no 'of course' he didn't. But around my stomach and waist...really Marc!?!?

"Hey where you going?" Marc said in the most sexiest sleepy voice ever. But for now I really don't care. "Bathroom" I said and wanted to stand up but he held me back. "No." He simpley said. "Stay"

Ugh, he's always a sweetheart but at moments it's serious, like now, it really is since I have a horible bladder, he can be so annoying. So I just decided to be straightforward with him.

"Marc if you don't let me go, I'll pee here." I said. Of course I didn't mean it. But really though if he didn't let me go any time soon I almost could. "Ew" and he quickley let me go. I pretty much ran to the bathroom and when I came back Marc was gone. I just figuered out he went downstairs or someting.

I grab a white shirt with ripped black skinny jeans and a towel. While grabbing my towel I broke my nail. "Aw damn it, not my nail." I walk back to the bathroom to take a shower. I wasn't really paying attention because I kept looking at my nail. "Poor nail" I said out loud.

"Ehem" I hear behind me. What? I'm the bathroom...? "Yeah poor nail indeed but uhh...."

I turn around to see Marc, naked. He was wearing a towel around his middel but...he's still naked. "Uhm, whoops?" I say giggling like a little kid. Awkward.

"Can I shower now?" Marc asked. "Uhm, yeah." I replied but I didn't move. I wasn't paying attention. Not to my broken nail but his abs. Damn! This is actually the first time I saw him shirtless. It sounds weird but I kinda already knew he would have abs since he's a sporter. But damn, way better than I expected. You'd think I'm overreacting but seriously I am not. I never met someone with any abs so this is just wow. He doesn't ever need to wear a shirt if you're asking me.

"I meant with 'can I shower now' if I can shower, alone, private." Marc said breaking my thoughts. Pff, i'd love to help uhmm I mean, "Yeah sorry, I thought that the towel rails weren't hanging right." I lied and I walked away. Like i said before, awkward.

*Eliana's P.O.V*
I wake up by Pablo jumping on my bed. Ugh. He always does that. "Pablo stop it!" I yell. Seriously, don't ever wake me up. He was still jumping and I hear him laughing. I put my head under my pillow in the hope he'll stop. And it didn't work, weird. He useally stops when I do that. I move my legs wildly and I hear him falling. Shit. But I hear him laughing?

I removed my pillow off my head and I saw Pablo standing on the left side of my bed laughing. But...? I kicked him to the right. I look on the right side of the bed. Oh.

"What are you doing?" I ask Neymar. "What are you doing?" He asked me sarcasticly while rubbing his back. "I was sleeping." I simpley said. "Untill you came." Pablo started laughing again. I turn to him.

"Why are you laughing?" I ask my little brother. "Haha, cause I knew you were going to do that and I didn't want to be kicked." He said still laughing his ass off. Neymar stood up. "Aren't you going to say sorry?" He asked. I turn to Pablo and back to Ney. I point to myself. "Yeah you." He said. "Why? He's the one who didn't want to be kicked so he used you. Don't look at me." I say as I point at Pablo.

"Whatever. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to cry in my room because you hurt me." Neymar joked. I laughed and rolled my eyes. "I am not giving you a hint or something." He winked. I played along.

"Aw do you need a hug." I said in a childish tone. "Yes" he made a sad face. "But that's not enough." He said and now he was smirking. I started laughing. I get it.

"I don't get it." Pablo said out of nowhere. Of course he didn't. "You'll get it when your older." Ney said to him. Pablo stared in front of him for a few seconds. "I'm a few seconds older now...still don't get it." He said. I face palm myself. "Idiot" I whispered.

"Guys! Come downstairs, breakfast is ready!" I hear my mom yell.

*Neymar's P.O.V*

"I'm a few seconds older now...still don't get it." Pablo said. I turn to Eliana and I see her face palming herself. "Idiot" I hear her saying. I just laughed at his comment. It does makes sence technically.

"Guys! Come downstairs, breakfast is ready!" I hear Wendy yell. Pablo ran past me to go downstairs.

"Comming out lazy head?" I ask Eli. "Yeah yeah." She took her time and with that I mean she took forever.

"Eliana! Neymar!" I hear Wendy yelling form downstairs again. "Comming mom!" Eliana yelled back. "Aw" she said looking at me. "What?" "You're such a good boyfriend waiting for me." Eliana said.

Actually I am scared as fuck for your dad and I don't want to go alone downstairs or maybe he'll kill me.

"Yeah, it's because I am a gentleman." I lied.

We walked together off the stairs. "Pablo is such an idiot." Eliana said. "Why" i said laughing. She looked at me. "Are you serious? 'I'm a few seconds older now and I still don't understand'. That's what I mean. How more stupid can you be."

I pulled up my shoulders. "He is technically right." "Ohhhhhh" she said walking past me. "What ohhhhhh" "I get it now. It's a boys thing." She said. I rolled my eyes I wanted to say something but she was faster.

"It's a boys thing to be stupid." She smiled at me. "He he Eliana watch out, I am here too. No boy is stupid" Her father said. Woah did he kinda defend me? I'm a boy so it counts. "But I get why you could call Ney stupid. Haha." He joked and laughed. Okay nevermind he wasn't defending me, not a surpise.

"I was mainly talking about Pablo." Eliana said sticking her tongue out to Pablo. Of course Pablo stock his tongue back.

"Like little kids" I say as I sit down. "Kids aren't that bad." Wendy says. "I know" I say. "I have one myself." and the table went silent.