Part 10

*at training*

''Ha!'' Sergi said and sticks his tongue out to Dani. ''I'm THE flirt expert.'' Dani rolled his eyes. ''Again, you're NOT the 'flirt expert' and you don't even have a girlfriend!'' Sergi laughed. ''So what, I am still the flirt expert.'' Dani rolled his eyes again. ''Yeah, and I am the president of Spain. Now happy?'' Dani joked.

''He guys! It's not about you, it's about the children over here.'' Gerard pointed at Marc and Neymar. ''Geri, Marc and I aren't  'children'.'' Neymar said to Gerard.

''Do you play in Barca's first team?'' Gerard replied immediately.  ''Well, we don't, but-'' Gerard interupped Marc and continued. ''Are you the husband of Shakira?'' They all shook their heads and laugh. ''Gerard, because you're Shakira's husband, doesn't mean Neymar and I are children.'' Marc tried to explain. ''Well, I, the husband of Shakira, think that does make you children.'' Gerard said like a snob.

''Whatever Geri, I am still wondering how you two got girls.'' Dani said in disbelieve. ''What do you mean with that!'' Neymar said offended. ''I mean lets face it, Marc may be good looking, but he sucks with girls. And Ney is -well- kind of a player.'' Everyones mouth fell open. Before anyone could say something, the coach called them up to start training.

*Eliana and Julie*

It was 10:30 AM and their alarm clock went off. 

Eliana and Julie haven't  spoken to each other since Neymar and Eliana went to clean theirselfs. When Julie and Marc went to find them, they couldn't find them. They got a hold of them, Neymar and Eliana went back to their dorms to change their clothes. Marc and Julie wanted to head back too, but ended up staying at the park until late night. When Julie came back, Eliana had already fallen asleep.

''Ugh, I don't wanna get up.'' Eliana groaned. ''We have to Eli, our class starts in an hour.'' Julie got up and turned off the alarm clock. She was really curious what happend between her and Neymar. For all she knows, they could've 'played some games' when they were here yesterday. She pulled off Eliana's cover.

"JULIE! Let me sleep!" Eliana groaned when Julie pulled the sheets off of her. "What did you guys do?" Eliana rubbed her eyes. "What do you mean?" Julie sat herself on the edge of Eliana's bed. "I haven't seen you since you left to clean yourself. So what did you and Neymar do? Did you kiss? Or who even knows, more!?"

"Julie! Shut up and let me sleep." Eliana put her pillow over her head, but Julie wouldn't stop until she had her answer, right there, right now...