Part 51

*at Marc his parents house*

*Marc's P.O.V*

"Gotta go!" I heard Neymar say and he hung up. I put my phone away and waited for everyone to come back to the living room.

Julie was the first one who came back. "Sup" She said as she took a seat next to me. She just sat there staring at me, no talking, no movement, even no emotion. Just, staring.

I sighed. "What is it?" I asked her. She looked up like a happy puppy when I understood her hint. "Shall we?" She asked excited. "If you want to." I said to her again. She sighed. "But I only want to if you want to." She said. "You've been saying that for 24 hours, just tell them." I said. "But everytime I ask you say 'if you want to'." She imitated my voice, which she is really bad at. I chuckled at her.

"Look, I really don't care if you want to tell them. I don't even care if you want the whole world to know." I said. "Fine, but you need to help me." Julie said. "Of course I'll do." I said and she kissed me.

"Mom dad! Can you come?" I yelled. Julie smiled at me. "Thanks"

My mom and dad came back into the living room. "What's wrong?" My mom asked. "Take a seat-" I said. "Julie wants to tell you something." I added. "Just Julie?" Julie said. "Oh yeah, we want to tell you something." I corrected myself. "You can say it." I whispered to Julie who was silently sitting.

Julie nodded. "I'm thinking." Julie whispered back. "What? Why, you haven't forgotten right?" I whispered back. "Of course not!" Julie whispered louder. "It's just that, how do we say it?" She asked me. She actually had a point.

I was whispering with Julie while my parents were probably sitting confused in front of us. They probably were looking weird at us.

My dad cleared his throat to get our attention. We both looked up, not yet done discussing our 'strategy' on how we need to say we picked out names.

"Just tell us already." My dad said. My mom nodded in agreement. "You say it." Julie started whispering again. "Why?" I asked her. "Because you're good in being straight forward." She whispered back. I sighed lightly and faced my parents.

"We picked out names." That was the first sentence that came in my mind. Thinking of it, that would've been a great and easy way to say it. "Oh really!?" My mom said excited while she jumped up from the couch.

"Tell us!" My mom said. "Sophia and Aliyah." Julie said. My mom was getting so excited it almost looked like she was about to faint. My dad was trying to calm her down, but she kept talking about the names and whatever not.

"Told you you were good in being straight forward." Julie whispered to me. I smiled and kissed her cheek. "Aw, look. Isn't that adorable and then the names, it's just perfect!" My mom said after she saw me kiss Julie and she kept talking and talking like there is no tomorrow.

*Eliana's P.O.V*

I went into the room to get changed. I thought I heard Ney and Davi on the other side of the door, but I wasn't bothered by it

I'm just so happy and excited now! The way everything is, I really don't want anything to change forever. Neymar as my boyfriend and Davi as my boyfriend's son. Nothing more, nothing less. I love them and they love me.

All of a sudden I heard this loud banging on the door, like super loud which really scared me.

"Eli, are you done? Can I come?" I heard Davi say. Wait, Davi? How can a four year old bang so hard on the door?

"Uhm, yeah sure come in." I said and the door opened. I grabbed my phone and wanted to walk out. "Let's go." I said, but Davi stopped me. "Stop! Wait a minute!" He said. He held his hand up, "You forgot something." I looked at his hand, he was holding a ring. I kneeled to match his length to have a better look at it, before I knew it, another hand grabbed it.

"Eliana" Neymar said and he went on one knee himself and I stood up confused. "Go ahead pappi!" Davi said excited when Neymar was silent.

Is this-? Is he-?

"Eliana Riveria" Neymar spoke up again, holding the ring up. Is he really-? Now!? But I- or do I-?

"Will you-" Neymar was interrupted by Davi. "Taking too long! Will you marry him!?" Davi said impatient. I looked back at Neymar who was nervously laughing. I widened my eyes in surprise-a good way-, but also fear? Was it fear?

I tried to think, but I couldn't.

"Yes!" I flapped out of my mouth. Neymar smiled like an idiot and stood up. Davi was jumping with his arms in the air, "Jippie!" Neymar took my hand and wanted to put the ring on but said, "Is it okay if I-?" I interrupted him. "Of course!" And my voice started to crack. Before I knew it, I was crying.

Neymar quickly put the ring on my ringfinger and pulled me into a hug. He then later cupped my face with his hands and whiped my tears away. "I hope those are happy tears." He joked. I laughed while nodding. "I love you" Neymar said. "I love you" I was able to say without my voice cracking.

(Finally) an update! Still, I'm sorry if it took long but I have my reasons. Just a reminder that updates from now on are between a week or two weeks. I hope I can update faster than that, but I doubt it.

Anyways...

YOU KNOW THE BABIES NAMES AND ELIANA SAID YES TO MARRING NEYMAR JEEH! (Sorry, I had to do it in capital letters) but...is Eliana really that happy about it...?