Part 24

*Eliana's P.O.V*

"I have one myself." Neymar said. Wait...he said what? I look to my parents. My mom looked surprised and my dad...uh-oh. I have seen that look before. And that's not a good look.

''Why so surprised?'' Pablo said out of nowhere. My parents looked at Pablo. My mom still looking surprised and my dad was looking confused now, but still with that look. I just kept quiet like Neymar did. "I knew he had a child and all of you don't?"

Pablo shut up, you're making dad even more mad. But how does he know and I don't?

"Eliana?" Pablo looked at me. Don't you dare to as-. My thought was broken because he did asked.

"You knew it, right?" Now everyone is looking at me. "Uhm, yeah." I said. I see my parents looking to each other and Neymar sighed. He looked at me and he smiled and nodded his head to me. I smile weakly back to him.

"It's almost 1pm, you should get ready to go if you are planning to meet each other at 2pm." My dad said making a fist. Uh-oh. I quickley got of my chair and so did Neymar. I walk up the stairs to my room and Neymar was following me. I threw the door back when I was in my room but I didn't heard a slam. I turn around seeing Neymar walking in.

''Eliana, I am sorry. I-'' He said but I was mad right now. ''How could you not tell me you have a kid!?'' I yell at him. He was surprised by my yelling, he took a step back. ''I don't know-'' He stopped talking and looked at the floor. ''Neymar, a kid.'' I am really mad right now. ''And my brother knows it even though you met him yesterday and we met months ago!'' I started yelling again. He was still standing there, eyes on the floor, saying nothing.

''You're 21 and have a kid? And after meeting me and dating me you still haven't told me? Where you even planning on telling me?'' I asked all those questions.

''I didn't knew how to okay!'' Neymar finally spoke. He sighed. ''In one of our first dates, we were sitting on your bed and just telling about ourselves. I-I asked you what you thought of kids and you just said they were 'okay' in a not interested-tone. I wanted to tell you then but after hearing what you thought of them. I-I...''

Woah. He did asked me about them but I thought he...I don't know why he would ask that. Now I was the one silent and looking at the floor.

''I wanted to first ask you what you thought about kids because-because pretty much all the other girls I dated they were shocked and lost interest in me. They were only for my fame when I was in Brazil and when I came to Spain they knew I was going in the first Barça team soon and only cared about that. Since then I didn't told it right away. I first wanted to find out if they were for real or for fame'' He said with lots of hurt in his voice.

Again woah. I'm just...speechless. This is the first time I hear this. I should be the one apologizing.

I lift my head up to face him. "I'm sorry." I say and it was the last thing said for a while.

He walked to my bed and sat down running his hands through his hair. I sit next to him and put my hand on his back.

"I am really s-" Ney stopped me. "Don't be sorry, I get why you were or are mad. I'm sorry" He said. I shake my head. "I'm not mad anymore. You have your reason not to tell me. I understand." I say with my hand still on his back. He looked at me and smiled. "Thanks"

Now everything is cleared up, I want to know more about his kid.

"Tell me about your child. I want to know" He laughed. "Tell me what your father will do. I want to know that too!"