Part 25

*No one's P.O.V*

"Ugh, where are they? It's already 2:20." Eliana said. Neymar looked around. "Maybe we're standing in the wrong place?" He said. Eliana shook her head. "No, no. This is were we always park our bikes when we go here."

Neymar giggled in himself thinking of Marc and a bike. He sucks, he thought.

"What are you laughing at?" Eliana asked him. "Nothing. It's just that Marc can't ride a bike." Neymar said holding his laughter in. Eliana raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms.

"Marc told me you couldn't rike a bike." She said. "Pff what no! I can ride a bike." Neymar lied. Eliana pulled up her shoulders. "I don't care. I don't like riding a bike so we'll never ride one."

Oh thank god! Neymar thought.

*tring! Tring!*

Eliana and Neymar turned around.

"Move!" Julie yelled as she came fast on her bike. Eliana and Neymar moved away. Julie stopped between them.

"Hi" she said out of breath. "ARE YOU INSANE!" Eliana yelled at her. "You almost hit us!" Julie rolled her eyes. "Calm down, I didn't hit you."

Eliana wanted to say something but Neymar was first. "Where's Marc?"

"Oh he's behind me-" She turned around. "Where is he?" They all looked at the direction where Julie came from and even looked around them.

Neymar looked back at the direction where Julie came from. He narrowed his eyes to the brigde where she came from.

"Is he wearing a red helmet?" Neymar asked Julie. Julie nodded and Eliana started laughing. "He-he was wearing a-a helmet!? Haha!" She said laughing throughout the sentice.

Julie chuckled. "He actually also wanted this cup thing they use in some sport that protect your balls." Now Eliana and Neymar started laughing really hard. "Maybe he wanted to protected them because he wants kids later." Neymar joked. "Omg is he actually wearing them?" Eliana asked still laughing. "No he isn't." Julie replied.

Marc walked with the bike towards them. "Why are you holding the bike?" Neymar joked. "Haha yeah and a helmet." Eliana added.

"Ha-ha not funny." Marc said annoyed. "Aw Marcie you did very well, don't listen to them." Julie said to Marc in a childish tone. Marc sighed. "Let's just get rid of this evil, cursed bike."

Marc and Julie walk into the storage place where you can leave your bike. After placing their bikes they walked outside but before they were Marc held Julie back. "Please, please tell me you didn't tell them." Marc said to Julie. Julie frowned. "Told what? I have no idea what you're talking about." She said sarcasticly.

Marc glared at her. "Aw common don't be so on your period. You want to protect them, you want kids it's okay."

Did she just did it again? She read my mind again but not exactly everything...Marc thought. I want kids with you.

"Oh, your hair is a mess! Lemme fix." Julie said and ran her finger through his hair.

The way you call me Marcie, the way you need to stand on your toes to kiss me, they way you kiss me and always want to touch and fix my hair. Yeah, definitely with you. Marc thought.
____________

They all walk to a place where they can eat something outside. Or actually Julie and Eliana were walking ahead of Neymar and Marc who were cluelessly walking behind them. Julie and Eliana stopped at a table.

"Sit here, we'll get a stroopwafel." Eliana said and she grabbed Julie by her arm and dragged her with her.

*Neymar's P.O.V*

I watched Eli and Juul walk to the line so I can talk to Marc. I turned back to him and opened my mouth to say something.

"Don't even think of asking how it was. You also can't ride a bike so shut up" Marc said before me. I laughed.

"No, I just want to know how it was at Julie's house." I really did want to know. Maybe if it's nice there and José is trying to kill me I can stay there. And of course I'm curious.

"It's good there." Marc simpley replied. I kinda stared at him. "That's it? Not something or someone like, oh-I don't know-like José?" I want to know how strict Julie's parents are.

"Haha what? No not at all. I actually slept with Julie."

I widened my eyes. "You slept with her?" He nodded at me. "You did it with her? Lucky bastard."

Marc frowned for a moment. "Oh no no! I didn't do it with her. I meant I slept in the same bed as Julie." He explained. "Ohh, still you lucky bastard" I said.

"Why? Do you need to sleep in the shed?" Marc joked. "No, but José is trying to kill me." Marc gave me a questioning look.

"Eli and Pablo were acting like little kids. I said 'they're like little kids', then Wendy said 'kids aren't that bad' and without thinking I said 'I know I have one myself'." I explained but Marc still didn't get it. I sighed. "Eliana didn't knew about Davi..."

"What!? Ney, again? You never tell your dates you have a kid do you? This is the millionth time." Marc said. "Yeah I know. And to make it worse for me, I told Pablo before Eli." Marc now opened his mouth. "But, are you still...?" Marc didn't finished. "Yeah, she was mad but she's okay with it now." I said to him.

Marc shook his head. "You're lucky, you've done this many times and they always left you." I rolled my eyes. I know I'm lucky Eliana accepted it and isn't searching for fame and money. I rolled my eyes because I know I'll die, so I am not lucky.

"Ever thought of José?" I asked him. "Ohh, you're a dead man when you go back there." Marc said right away. I nodded. "He made a fist."

Marc patted my shoulder. "Good luck dead man, I'll remember you." Marc joked...atleast I hoped he joked. "You aren't going to help me?" I said sarcasticly. "Haha nooo, it's your fight." He said. "Pff I'd help you, like a real friend." I said to him. Marc laughed. "I would too if it wasn't José."

He has a point there...I wouldn't even go near José too if I were him.

____________

*Eliana's P.O.V*

I need to talk to Juul, she'll be surprised as I am.

"Sit here, we'll get a stroopwafel." I said and dragged her with me. "Hey auw!" She said. "What was that for!"

"I need to tell you something-" but Julie interupted me. "So you have to kill my arm?" Julie said. "Yes, now shh. You'll be shocked." I said. She crossed her arms. "Better be worth crushing my arm."

"Neymar had a kid." I said and waited for her reaction...nothing. She just lifted her shoulders. "Really?" I ask her. "What? Didn't you knew that?"

What? Did everyone knew? Except me? Even Pablo knew about and now also Julie knows it?

"How..." That was all I could say. "Magazines, sport news, internet. Stuff like that." She said. "But he is still signed with the second team, how did you know?" I asked her. I get if she knows stuff from players from the first team but not really the second team....

She rolled her eyes. "Like I said magazi-" "No, no. I meant how did you know that even though he's in the second team. I bet more magazines and stuff are more interested in the first team." I said. Julie chuckled. "He played at Santos fc." She said. I just looked at her. What do I need with 'he played at Santos'?

Julie sighed. "You don't get it do you? He was the best player in that team and he won lot of thropies." She explained. "Ohh" I said.

Julie always knows everything about football and the players and what not. Luckly she isn't that crazy she also knows and searches about the second teams, I thought she did.

"Yeah I also look at Barça's second team online and stuff." She said. Okay, nevermind what I said. She's crazy.

"Hey thinking of it...how is Marc going back?" I asked Julie. "We're going back with the bike again, why?" I laughed and shook my head. "I don't think his going near a bike again." Julie lifted up her shoulders. "Pff, he'll do it for me. I'll even force him if I really have too. " She said and smiled.