Part 36

*Marc's P.O.V*

"Stay!" Neymar said to me and ran back to where he came from. I just ignored him and followed him. It seems like I'm walking to the kitchen. I stop just before the corner because I hear someone crying. Davi? No, it doesn't sound like a kid crying.

I peeked around the corner to see someones back and Neymar facing the person. I couldn't really hear what they were saying, just some sniffs.

I saw Ney looking up and he was looking at me. He frowned at me, like if he was mad at me. Geez, I feel so welcome here!

He did some weird stuff with his head. He's uh...whiping it around? Shaking his head? The only thing I understood was him placing a finger before his mouth, it means I have to be quiet. But the rest was a mistery.

"What are you doing?" The person asked Neymar, who has a fimilliar voice.

The person turned around and to my surprise it's Julie. She had watery eyes, red nose and cheeks. That's what shoked me the most. Did I caused that? I was thinking what Geri told me. Put yourself in her place. I thought back and yes, I knew she was upset maybe thinking I didn't love her but I didn't really think about her being so upset. With that I mean that she would go to my best friends house and cry there.

She stood up and walked away. I wanted to chase her but Ney stopped me.

*Neymar's P.O.V*

"Woah, woah, woah. What are you doing?" I asked Marc. "I'm obviously going after her!" He said and started walking again. I stopped him again. "Did you know what you did?" I asked softly trying to make Marc realise what he did.

He sighed and looked away. "Really Marc?" I asked him and he looked back at me. "You can't even answer me!?" I said annoyed. "What?! Don't you think I know what I did?!" He yelled back at me. I was surprised how Marc reacted. "I know it okay! I know." He said more calm. "Then why did you leave her?" I asked him in a calm tone, not to upset him again.

"I didn't leave her, I- I." He didn't finished his sentince. "I wasn't in a good mood." He finally said. I raised an eyebrow. "You wasn't in a good mood?" I asked him, holding myself in. "Listen! I lost a game, I found out that apparently I'm going to be a dad because my best friend told me and he thought I knew Julie was pregnant, which I didn't and the situation made me think of something that happend before. I wasn't thinking clearly!" He said annoyed but also ashamed.

I was thinking of what he said. I didn't knew Marc that long when it happend. His crazy-bitch, that's how I call his ex, pretended to be pregnant so he would stay in a relationshop with her. Before we knew she was pregnant, or 'pregnant', Marc told me he was thinking of breaking up with her. I think she might have heard us because moments later she asked if she can talk to me. She told me she was 'pregnant' and made a huge drama out of it. I thought of my own situation with Carolina , I told her what we did and that Marc would help no matter what. But I think she took it wrong and made Marc stay with her in a relationship. Anyways, Marc was really mad, upset, pissed off and whatever not. I helped him by sticking by his side, that's also how we became best friends.

But I can't help thinking why he would think of that with Julie. I told him Julie was nothing like his ex, or as I call her crazy-bitch, on the first day we met them. He even told me after we went to the Netherlands that he wanted kids with Julie later. He really didn't think clearly.

"But, what do you mean with 'I found out I'm going to be a dad because my best friend told me'?" I asked him. I haven't heard everything from Julie yet. "She didn't told me yet and everyone else knew and you even thought I also knew she was pregnant." He told me.

I sighed and stepped aside. "Go" Was all I said but he didn't understood me. "Go to her you dummy!" I added. He nodded his head and started walking. "Hey!" I called him back. "What I can't talk to her now?" He asked me. "Were you planning on telling about your crazy-bitch?" I asked him. He shook his head. "Why?" "Because she should know." I told him. "Yeah, I rather not." He said. "Marc, she deserves to know. That's the reason why you acted the way you did." I said. He nodded his head and walked away.

Just a question for you guys, have you ever experienced that a part is gone from your story or someone elses story? Because we were reading our story back and part 16 was gone. So now we have to write it again. Pls comment if it happend to you or someone else because it's really weird...