Part 29

*Julie's P.O.V*

 It's half time and the score is 1-2 for Brazil.

''So, what about you two get drinks?'' Eliana said to Sergi and Davi. ''But it's really busy ri-'' Eliana interrupted Sergi, ''Please, it's also good for Davi because he needs to move.'' Sergi sighed. ''Common Davi.'' He said and walked away with Davi. I look back to Eliana but she's right next to me.

''Woah!'''I said. ''What? I just moved from 3 seats to sit next to you, no need to be shocked.'' She said. ''Yeah but it was so sudden.'' I said.

''We may not have much time.'' Eliana whispered. ''What do you-'' And she interrupted me. ''Just shhh, I need to tell you something!'' Saying the need very exaggerated. I was confused. She does normally get excited when we see each other again and she always needs tells something. But the way she said need in this sentence, it's worrying.

''I...ugh!'' And she covered her face with her hands. I put my hand on her shoulder. ''Uhm Eli-'' She grabbed my head by both sides, bringing my ear to her mouth.

''I kissed Sergi.'' She said and let go off my head. I actually started laughing cause it sounded so stupid. ''Haha, what?'' I said. ''I kissed him.'' She hissed at me. ''Oh, this is- like- what?'' I stuttered. She carefully nodded. I cover my mouth with one hand and my other hand was still played where it was, around my stomach. I actually wanted to shout at her but we're close to the field and since both our relationship is gone public, some press could hear this and we don't need that right now.

So because of that, I was speechless.

''Why do you keep doing that?'' Eliana all of a sudden asked. ''Excuse me?'' I say in a mad tone. ''Sorry, it's just that you've been keep your arm or vest covering your stomach area. I never seen you do that. You covered your mouth with one hand instead of two.'' She said confused. Oh shit...

''You can't just change the subject after what you just told me!'' I said to change the subject. She looked away. ''I have two questions for you.'' I whispered in a serious tone. ''Why and when?''

She sighed. ''First time was few weeks for the summer break, I was heading to our room and Sergi was standing at Ney's room and Ney wasn't there-'' And she stopped talking. ''So, you kissed him because Ney wasn't there?'' I said in confusing. ''No! He wanted to come in and I said I need to study and he was like I'll help you but then I needed something from the higher shelf, couldn't reach it, he helped, we kissed.'' She explained in one breath.  I just listened with my mouth wide open. What do I say?

''And it might not be the only time.'' She said soft while turning her head away. ''You. What?'' I manage to say soft even though I was pissed off. She didn't say anything. ''You kissed him twice?'' She looked carefully to me, saying nothing but I know what her face means.

''WHAT?'' I scream now. ''Shhh, people are looking.'' She said. ''You wanted me to shut up my mouth even though yours have been kissing Sergi's.'' I hissed at her. ''Hey!'' She raised her voice. ''You think I fell good about it?'' She said softer now since we've already drawn many peoples attention. ''Well if you didn't then you wouldn't be kissing him.''

We were both looking at each other mad. I realised that and made a straight face and grabbed the sides of my vest.

''We shouldn't fight, or hiss, at each other here.'' I said. ''Fine, but you're doing it again.'' She said looking at my vest that I wrapped around my body. ''What?'' I said while looking down on myself. ''Putting your hands or vest around your stomach area. Why?''

Oh god, what do I say to this. I really don't...

''Why are you wearing a vest anyways? It's august in Spain.'' She said. Thank god she asked me something else. ''You know I'm always cold.'' And I didn't lie, I'm always cold and at the same time a good excuse. ''That's true but why- Oh Sergi is coming.'' And Eliana stopped talking.

____________________

The game ended in 2-3 win for Brazil.

''I assume you two probably need to talk about your vacation, so I'll bring Davi back to Ney.'' Sergi said and left with Davi.

''We indeed do.'' I said. ''What?'' Eliana asked, she really had no idea did she? ''Your lips.'' That's all I said and she understood me. ''But here?'' She asked looking around the crowded room. ''It's loud enough so no one will hear us, anyways, tell me.''

She sighed again.

She told me she's been kissing him more often also after games, even during the games. During the games...how could I never thought about that even though I had my suspicious.

''You need to tell him it stops now!'' I told her. ''Yeah but I-'' ''No!'' I interrupted her. ''I don't want to sound rude but it's a command!'' I told her using my index finger to make it more serious. ''Rude? More like weird.'' I sigh to her comment. ''Just. Do. It.'' I said and she walked away.

*Eliana's P.O.V*

I walk towards the door that lead to the halls of the players and VIP's. I was about to open it when Sergi just came out. He put a smirk on his face.

''Can we talk?'' I said. ''Private I assume?'' He said still with a smirk on his face. ''Yes'' I said. I followed him to a place that's more private.

He wanted to lean in but I stopped him. ''What's wrong?'' He asked me while he put his hand on my cheek.

''This should stop.'' I say not looking to him and trying to ignore his hand on my face. He chuckled which changed to laughing. What?

''It stopped for like 6 weeks because you went to Brazil.'' He said. Is he serious?  Is he joking with me right now? ''Are you serious?'' I said in disbelieve. ''You wanted to see me first, we agreed that the first kiss was because of the moment.'' He replied.

Damn it! I did. ''And now I'm ending it.'' I said. He laughed and shook his head. ''Unbelievable'' He said. If I could, I'd rip of his pretty head. ''But if you want to madam, we will.'' Pff, he better agreed with me.

''Good, so it ends now.'' I said. ''One last hug at least.'' He said with his puppy eyes and open arms. I sigh but I hugged him.

*Julie's P.O.V*

I was sitting outside the dressing room since Marc hasn't come out yet. I see Eliana walk my direction and I jumped up.

''And?'' I asked her. ''Yeah, it's done.'' She said. I sigh of relieve. ''Good''

''Why are you waiting here?'' Eliana asked me. ''Marc is slow.'' ''Really? Neymar is already done.'' Perfect I thought, ''Tell Ney.'' I said and she widened her eyes. ''Are you insane?!'' I sighed. ''Eli, you need to. What if he does somehow finds out.'' I said. She didn't replied but I just took her with me to Neymar.

That was easy, until I reached the hall of the Brazilian team. Eliana actually needed to took me with her. Unknowing we were already by Neymar, I was still looking around.

That's David Luiz, that's Thiago Silva, that's Oscar, that- my thought was broken by Neymar snapping his finger in front of my face. ''Hellooo? A hello hug would be nice after a long time.'' Neymar said sarcastically with his arms open. ''Oh, yeah.'' And I hugged still in awe by seeing all those great players.

''So what's new?'' Neymar asked. Eliana awnsered but I didn't hear anything since I was still looking at the players. But I did hear a certain sentence. ''I might have kissed Sergi.''

She said that middle in a few sentences, really fast, like insane/mad fast but I only heard that. ''Wait, what?'' Neymar asked not so happy.

''I'm pregnant!'' I blurred out.

So Julie IS indeed pregnant and Eli ended it with Sergi. What do you think of this chapter? Just a note: school has started again for us and  it could be that updates can take longer. Obvi we're not sure about that. Anywys...Thank you for voting and commenting our story!