Part 26

Time skip! In the story it is now summer vacation and it's almost over, that means a few weeks/months pasted by. So in this part Eliana and Neymar will tell what happend the last few weeks. In the next part Marc and Julie will tell.

*Neymar's P.O.V*

On our previous vacation, Marc and I surprised Julie and Eliana by coming to the Netherlands. Many problems came like not knowing if their parents knew and stuff but it are not the worst if your asking me.

The worst was her father José. Not that I don't like him it's just that...I don't prefere him to say it nice.

I got along with Pablo really well and I told him. I told him I had a kid and not even Eliana. And to make it worse
her father is really overprotective and scary.

I did survive, somehow, but it was not pleasend when I was around José cerain times. Definitely not when we were alone.

We went back to school and stuff. Marc and I both got a contract in Barcelona's first team! Julie and Eliana both came to our games more and also started hanging out with my team mates and their wife or girlfriends. I also bought a house in Spain now. I'm really happy because now Davi can come and decorate his room and stay here, and I also hope Eliana will stay. I don't know what Marc will do now, stay in college dorms or buy a house himself. To be honest I hope he stays in dorms because Rick, remember him? The annoying kid, the smartie pants. I told him to go in the same room as Marc. He'll go insane, haha.

Luckily school ended the same time as our training sesions. I asked Eliana to come with me to go to Brazil to meet my family and friends. Again, luckily she didn't had plans with her family and she was allowed to go.

*flashback*

"Are you sure?" Eliana asked me the millionth time. I've been hearing this question since we got on the plane and now we are out but she's still asking me. "Yes, I am sure that everyone will like you and Davi will like you the most." I assure her, again.

She sighed. "You know you have to go, or else you have nowhere to sleep." I told her. She rubbed her neck. "I get now how you felt when you met mine...atleast I think." She turned to me.

"Pff what? No. I was fine meeting your parents. I mean Marc and I planned this so it was nothing big." I lied and looked somewhere else. I really didn't want meet them, I was scared too. But she's lucky my parents are nice. I mean...her parents are nice too but José...you know.

I looked to my right, past Eliana. "Oh hey look. There's my dad. He's standing behind the fence." I walked towards him trying to get his attention but he's so blind and it doesn't help when he's looking down for some reason.

I wanted to say something to Eliana. I look at my left, she not standing there. To my right...but also not there. I turn around to see her standing in the same spot.

"Eli" I said walking back to her. She looked at me. "Yes"

"What are you doing?" I asked her. "Standing" she replied. I rolled my eyes. "Whatifhedoesn'tlikeme." Eliana said really fast and looked away.

I shook my head. I put my hand under her chin and turn her face to mine.

"He will. And everyone will." I said and kissed her. She had a little smile on her face. "It's not like you did something wrong."

She only turned her eyes away. Why is she-

She looked back at me. "No of course not." She said with that little smile again. "Let's go then." I said with little less exsitmend in my voice.

College love, Marc Bartra & Neymar Jr [COMPLETED] [EDITING]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें