Part 57

*No ones P.O.V*

Eliana went home so she could change her wet clothes. She convinced herself that she likes Sergi, just because she was going to get married. That's normal, right?

She walked straight to their bedroom. "Woah, what happened to you?" Neymar said as he saw Eliana. "I had a water fight." She replied. She gathered some clothing so she could take a shower. She looked at the bed where Neymar was sitting on. "Why are there all lose things on our bed?" Eliana asked.

(A/n-oke you guys, this is a hint of the sequel ;))

"I got a new phone, but it's acting a little bit weird." He replied. "What do you mean?" She asked, as she wanted to sit on the bed. "Woah!" Neymar said. "Don't sit on the bed. You'll get everything wet." He said. Eliana sighed.

"So, what's weird about it?" Eliana asked. "It already has a phone number in it." Neymar said. "Oh, that sometimes happeneds. Just block and delete it." Eliana said and went to the bathroom.

Neymar opened his contacts and looked at the number. It doesn't have a name, he thought to himself. But, it is a number from around the area. Maybe...just maybe I can keep the number. Just, talk to the person. Not as Neymar jr of course, but as an 'average' person. With that I mean not as a famous footballer. He thought of what he could do more with this number. I could find out if this person is a fan of me. Neymar chuckled at his own thought. Yeah, that'll be fun.

He desided he wouldn't delete the number.

(A/n-so, that was the hint~)

*Day of the party*

"Common slowmo, hurry up!" Julie yelled-whispered. "Yeah, yeah." Marc said as he went through his bed hair. "Why do we have to do this so early again?" Marc asked Julie. "Because you guys have training in the noon." She replied. "I still don't understand why so early." He said. "Whatever" Julie said. "Could you jump in the bed?" Julie asked him. "Whyyy?" Marc said confused. "Because when I wake people up I jump on their beds, but-" Julie looked at her pregnant belly.

Marc sighed. "I get it. I'll just fall on their bed and continue to sleep." He said while yawning and stretching out.

Julie opened the door as quiet as possible. "Wakie wakie, it's time to get up!" Julie said softly. "Don't you ussualy say that to wake up a kid?" Marc whispered in Julie's ear. "Fine, just jump on the bed." She said. "Oh wait!" She yelled-whispered. She looked at Ney and Eli, they were still sleeping.

"What?" Marc asked. "Speaking about a kid-" Julie said. "What about Davi?" She said. Marc thought. "Woah, I actually forgot him." He said. "Wait here." Julie said.

She went to Davi's room. She went over to his bed and saw him peacefully sleeping. She didn't want to wake that up, right? Julie looked around, thinking if she would wake them up with or without Davi.

"Hi Julie" Davi said. Shocked, Julie turned around to Davi. "Oh hi Davi, I didn't knew you were awake." Julie said as she lightly pet Davi's head. "Just woke up." He rubbed his eyes. "So, do you wanna wake daddy up for his party?" Julie asked him, still petting his head. Davi's eyes widdened and he jumped out of his bed and sprinted out of his room.

"I take that as a yes." Julie said and walked out of the room. She saw Davi jumping up and down in front of the door and Marc trying to calm him down. "Did you gave him sugar or something?" Marc asked. "Nope, just asked if he wanted to wake up his dad." She replied. "I'm going in!" Davi yelled and sprinted into the bedroom of his father. He jumped on to the bed.

"Hey look, now I don't have to jump on the bed anymore." Marc said. "We could let Davi do anything." Julie said.

"Wake up! It's time to party!" Davi said as he was dancing on the bed. Neymar finally opened his eyes and looked at Davi. "Woah woah, Davi calm down!" Neymar said. Davi looked at Marc and Julie. Neymar turned around. He sighed. "What did you do?" He asked them. Marc pointed at Julie. Julie hit his hand away. "We just wanted to wake you up for your party!" She said.

"The party isn't untill evening!" Eliana said. "oh yeah, just wait when you get married. Then I won't be pregnant anymore and I'll be the one jumping on your bed." Julie said. "Oh no" Eliana said to herself. "Wake up! We still got some stuff to do!" Julie said.

Can you guys guess what the sequal will be...? ,':)