Part 19

"Mom! Dad!" They hear and see Julie running towards them. "I missed you" Julie said. Eliana walked after her with two bags and suitcases. "Thanks for dropping everything in front of me and runaway so I need to carry everything." Eliana said and gave Julie her stuff. She read the board.

"Hi mom, you know that we are only here for a week and not moving back right. Where's dad by the way?" Eliana asks. "He's still doing some work at home. And I am happy you 'liked' the board, we worked really hard on it." Wendy said sarcasticly. "It's 'beautiful' Wendy." Julie joked. "Lets go home, we have a surprise waiting for you..." Chris said.

____________

"So...which one of you is dating my daughter?" José asked. "Uhh yeah i-i do." Neymar said nervous. The way her father asked him was scary. Marc noticed that and he changed the subject.

"What are we going to do sir?" Marc asked. "Call me José and we are going to my house and surprise them." José said.

"How are we going to surpise them?" Neymar asks. "You don't need to anything, they would be surpised enough." José joked. ''But I could use some help.'' José said. ''With what?'' They ask. ''I still need to hang up slingers and balloons, I could use some young strength. You do have that over for my daughter right?'' José ask in a very threating tone, looking in the mirror to Neymar. Neymar sat there just nodding his head really fast. ''Of uh...of course I do. And for her friend, Julie.''He said nervous.

*At the house*

After the creepy, one and a half hour ride they come at Eliana's home. They go inside and the moment they walk in, they notice all the football jersey's. Mostly of Barcelona and Spain.

''Are you a Barcelona fan?'' Marc asks José. ''Pff, obvious he's a Barcelona fan. He has more jersey's of just Barcelona than all my jersey's together!'' Neymar said in awe. José laughed. ''I am a big fan, I'm born in Barcelona. That's also why I have lots of Spain jersey's.'' He explained. ''Good thing my daughters 'boyfriend' happens to be a Barcelona player...or else...'' José said in a very serious tone and stopped speaking. Neymar was shaking, almost fearing for his life. Marc was scared with him but he's glad he is not in his position. José started laughing and the boys just 'laughed' with him. It was more of a forced laugh.

''I'm just kidding. The decoration is in the shed, I'll be right back.'' And José walked to the backyard. Neymar turned to Marc. ''I am scared, I don't want to stay here. I am going to be killed!'' Neymar panicked. Before Marc could say something this little kid was standing next to them, just looking and saying nothing.

Marc went through his knees to match the same height as the boy. ''Hey there.'' Marc said. The boy still stood there saying nothing. Marc turned to Neymar who just pulled up his shoulder. ''What's your name?'' Marc tried to ask something again, but the boy is still quite. Marc asks some more questions but he still doesn't answer. Neymar pushed Marc away.

''Let me do this. I am good at this.'' Neymar said. ''Go away.'' He said to Marc. Marc frowned. ''Why?'' ''Because I say so. Now go.'' With that Marc walked into the garden to help José.

*Five minutes later*

Marc came back in with José seeing Neymar having fun with the boy. ''Ahh, I see you met Pablo.'' José said. This time surprisingly not scary, but happy. ''Come upstairs Pablo, you need to help me. If you guys put everything ready I'll be right back.'' José said and went upstairs.

''How did you do that?'' Marc asked. ''I have a son. So I know how to handle this.'' Neymar said. They grabbed the decoration when they hear a car and voices.

_________

''Why are we at Eliana's house?'' Julie asks. ''The surprise is here.'' Chris said. ''Oh no...''Julie said. ''What's wrong?'' Chris asks Julie. ''Dad I love you but you suck at surprises.'' Anita and Wendy laughed. ''We helped him so don't worry.'' Wendy said. ''That doesn't promise anything.'' Julie said while stepping out of the car.

Wendy opens the door and sees Neymar and Marc standing in the living room. ''Mom let me in I am dead.'' Eliana said. ''Just wait okay.'' Wendy said. Julie stood next to Eliana, ''See, they suck at surprises. It's already going wrong.'' She whispers. José stood in the door opening now walking outside. ''Eliana!'' He said and cuddled his daughter. Without anyone noticing, Julie walked in.

She walked into the living room seeing something moving behind the couch. She walks towards the couch and hears a 'au and a shh'. ''WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?'' Julie asked...well actually screamed.

So they are in the Netherlands now! It's a little late to say but ages are different. Eliana and Julie are both 19, Pablo (Eliana's little brother) is 10, Marc 22 and Neymar 21. In the story Davi (Neymar's son) is 4. I know that when Neymar was 19 when he got him, but this story it is different. This is fiction so it's different from reality. (Aka, Davi Hope you liked this chapter~~~EliAndJuul