Part 45

*Eliana's P.O.V*

I was waiting for Julie to respond to my text. I know she had an appointment, she told me, but still! My mind has been racing like crazy! Insane! I'm so doubing on what I should do. I want to escape this. Every thought I think of says it, but my body doesn't allow it. My mind wants to leave, leave everything behind. But my body just can't do it.

I had to think of something as soon as posible. Also because I'm in a very cheap hotel which really scared me. My mind keeps thinking of the same solution, but I don't want it to be the solution!

I kept thinking, what else is there to do? What can I do? Will Neymar even talk to me? Will he listen? Am I able to talk to him?

I was stuck, again. I can't think of anything else, escape.

My phone started vibrating which scared me a little. I quickly grabbed my phone, expecting a reply from Julie.

Neymar: I want to talk to you, I need to. It's not anything bad! I just need to talk to you. If you can't see or talk to me yet, talk to Dani. He'll be open if you'd rather talk to him. Please, at last let me know something.

I just stared at my screen, practicully shaking. He thinks I can't see him yet? I thought of it, I'm the one who messed up, but at the same time...

*Neymar's P.O.V*

I had to text her. I just needed to. I haven't had giving Eliana the chance to speak. It's just...I'm doubing? Maybe talking to her makes it worse? But I have to try! Sergi told me on the day I found out it was a hug, that the media made a mistake. Of course I didn't believe it, but when we talked normal today, he sounded to tell the truth...

I just don't want to lose her.
________________
I kept thinking and thinking, I was nervously sitting after I send the text. I'm really happy that someone is here to look after Davi.

My thoughts were broken when I heard the door open.

"Juul! Marc!" I heard Davi yell. I stood up and walked to the door. Davi was hugging both Julie's and Marc's legs. I walked over to them and greeted them.

"And?" I asked in curiosity. They both smiled but didn't said anything, they just smiled like complete idiots.

"And what?" Davi asked, looking up at us with a questioned face. I chuckled and Julie and Marc were still smiling like idiots. "Where were you!?" Davi said to Julie with a 'serious' face and with his hands on his hips. Julie chuckled and lowered herself to Davi's length. She wanted to speak, she opened her mouth but closed it again. She turned to me.

"How do you tell a little kid?" She asked me. "What?!" Davi asked really curious. I lifted up my shoulders. Both Marc and Julie gave me a confused look. "What? I've never had to tell a kid." I said. "Yeah, but-" Marc said. "You're a dad." He added. "Yeah, so?" I asked him. "I-I don't know." He stuttered. "You should know!" He said to defend his point. "You're going to be one, practice!" I said as I pointed to Davi, who looked very impatient waiting for an answer.

"Okay," Marc said and looked at Davi. "We're going to have a baby." He just said. Me and the babysitter Alexandra started laughing. "What? I said it!" Marc said. "Nothing, it's good." I just said, holding my laugh in.

"Is baby my sister or brother?" Davi asked with big eyes. "More like a cousin or niece." Julie answered. "Woah" He said and put his hands on his cheeks in amazement. (Think of that emoji)

So that's all for this chapter, I couldn't really come up with something, sorry. But atleast it's something! Do you think Eliana will follow her thought? Or will she talk to Neymar...?