Part 41

*Neymar's P.O.V*

I put Davi in the car and grabbed my phone. I already dialed the number of the day care I choose for Davi if no one could be with him. I put it on the speaker phone and let them know I'm coming.

"Pappi, why do I need go to day care?" Davi asked me after I hung up. I looked in the mirror so I can kind of look to him. "Pappi needs to go somewhere." I answered. I can't just say I'm going to kick Sergi's ass. "Where?" He asked. "Uhm-" I said trying to think of something. "I'll tell you later, okay?" I saw through the mirror he nodded. "Okay"
_________________

*Eliana's P.O.V*

I already unlocked my seatbelt and opened the door before Marc even stopped the car. When he did stop, I ran to the door and tried to open it. I realised that I needed a key (obviously). I turned around and Marc was standing behind me, holding my keys up. I grabbed my keys and opened the door.

*No ones P.O.V*

Eliana opened the door and ran inside. Marc followed Eliana clueless. Why is she like this? He thought.

Eliana was walking through the house calling Neymar and Davi but no one reacted. She walked back to where Marc was. "Ney isn't here." Eliana said sad. Marc didn't knew what to say, he had no idea what was going on. "What's going on? You cried at the hostpital and you didn't tell me what's going on, tell me." Marc said in a calm tone, he didn't want to upset her again. "I- I just-" She didn't knew what to say. Do I just-? She thought.

"I just really need to know where Neymar is." Eliana manged to say after a short silence. Marc sighed. "I don't know where he is." Eliana sat down on the couch. I just hope nothing bad is happening right now. Eliana thought.

*Neymar's P.O.V*

I dropped Davi off by the day care and I'm still in my car. I haven't left the parkinglot yet. I just stared in front of me. What do I need to think? Do I-? Or-? And, what do I feel... What-do-I-feel-?

I tightend my grip around the steering wheel. How could she-? A tear fell down my cheeck and fell on my lap. I whiped my eyes but I couldn't stop. She and Sergi, I just-, then it hit me. Sergi, the basterd! I hit the wheel in frustation and the hunk went off, to be honest I was shocked when it did.

I sighed and looked at the streets. I was planning on kicking his ass anyways. I have too! But, somehow, a part of me doesn't? Can't? I'm too confused! My mind went insane! Beyond insane! Does Marc know? Does Julie know? Does anyone else knew? How will media react? Or ask questions or assume things? What about the coach? My teammates?

My mind stopped at teammates. Teammates. How could he!? He's not just been a teammate to me, but also a friend! But now, now he's a jerk, a traitor! He freaking even joked about this! I'll kill him!

I put my hands on the wheel again and started driving fast. I'll get him.
____________

I drove on his driveway and got out of my car. I don't care if he's a teammate or a so called friend! He did something worse to me, a teammate, a friend! I banged as hard as I can on his door. My anger was just rushing through my whole body. He opened the door and I punched him right in the face.

*Marc's P.O.V*

I was dumbfounded by what Eliana told me. It was like she was even surprised. Super upset but still surprised I guess. I was too afraid to ask something, actually to even do anything! She was crying her heart out here! I wanted to comfort her but she also was the one who did it. And I just can't ask anything, like if my mouth was gone. Another was Sergi...

I mean, he can be a player too. More like a flirt, but that's it. That's what I thought, that's what I knew. I've never thought Sergi as someone who would cheat or this, anything like this. I mean he-just- I don't know. He just never appeared like that! Next to that it was also his teammate. Teammate!

My thoughts were broken when my phone rang. I grabbed it from my pocket and looked. Leo

"Hey" I said. "Hey!" He said fast. "Where are you?" He asked me. "I'm uh- why?" I asked him."Did you hear it?" He asked me. I sighed and my stomach made a weird twist. "I assume you did? Didn't you?" He asked me. "Yes" I sighed again. "Well, there's something worse-" Leo said. "What!?" I asked curious. "Dani went to Sergi, to figure out what really was going on. He came there and they were fighting." He said. Eliana looked up at me. I quickley walked to the kitchen so she couldn't hear it.

"What? Where are they?" I asked concerned. "I'm not quite sure but I think at the trainings ground at the coaches office." He answered. "I think it's the best if you go by." Leo said. I was confused. "Why? Did they asked?" "No, but you're both their friend. Maybe you can help. I already talked to some others and they think that too." I sighed, I didn't want to go but, he's right. "Yeah, thanks." I said and hung up.

I walked back to the living room where Eliana was sitting nervously. "What happened?" She asked concerned. "They-had a-fight." I said carefully. Her face expression went from nervous and consurend to a sad, guilty face expression. "Look," I said as I put my hand on her shoulder. "I have to go to them, can you stay here?" I asked and she barely nodded. I wanted to leave but I didn't have a car. Do I really need to ask her if I can borrow her car? What kind of a day is this!?

"Uhm-do you mind if I borrow your car?" I asked carefully and kind of ashamed. She didn't look at me and barely nodded like she did before. I grabbed her keys and left.

So it's a f-ed up day for all of them. What do you think will happen to Sergi and Neymar, also Neymar and Eliana? Some sugestions?