Part 38

*Julie's P.O.V*

"Where's Davi?" Eliana asked Neymar. "He's sleeping." He replied. "Okay, I'll check on him. Juul, come with me." She said. "Uhm, okay." I said and stood up.

She walked in front of me and I followed her. She didn't say anything, she was just walking in front of me. She stopped in front of a door which I assume is the door to Davi's room.

"Okay, listen-" She said, turning around holding her hands. I can already tell from her pose that something is wrong. I couldn't really think of anything that could be wrong. My problem with Marc is solved, yesterday her and the Sergi thing ended.

"So, the paps took some pictures." She started. "And-they-might-have-said-that-Sergi-and-I-kissed." She said rapedly fast. It took me a while before I understood what she said. "I don't understand." I said confused. She sighed.

"Remember I 'ended' it with Sergi?" She said. I nodded. "Well, when we did that-" I admitaly thought of it. "Omg you didn't kiss again after you ended your make out sessions!" I interrupted her. "No! Let me finish. He wanted a hug so I hugged him." She continued. I just looked at her. "Yeah so?" I asked her. Eliana sighed again. "They made a picture when we hugged and one of the pictures is in an angle that it looks like we are-yeah."

"Oh shit, that's bad!" I said. "I know! What do I do?" She asked me desperate. "I- I don't know." I studdered. "Why not?" She asked again. "Well-uh, did you tell Sergi?" I said. "Yes, that's were I came from." She said. Oh wait a minute

"Yeah why? I asked you if I could come to you and you go Sergi's?" I asked her. "Oh, about that-" She said assamed. "You see, after you texted I found out about that picture. I paniced and I thought maybe you knew what to do and I forgot..." I facepalmed myself. "How could you-" I stopped talking when the door opened and little Davi was standing in the door opening.

"Could you be more quiet please?" He said in a whisper tone. "Oh" Eliana and I said in core. "We're sorry." I said as I lowered myself to Davi's length. "I awake now, wanna play?" He asked us. I looked behind me what Eliana would say. She didn't nod or shook her head.

"I will." I said. I can't just say no and you know me being pregnant, I guess I need to practice? I stood up and I walked into Davi's room. "I gotta do something." Eliana said and walked back.

*Eliana's P.O.V*

I don't know what it is, but I just realised that I didn't turned the tv off in Ney's room. "I gotta do something." I said and walked to Neymar's room. I was about to walk in when Ney came up the stairs.

"Oh hey, how's Davi?" Neymar asked and stopped in front of me. I closed the door and stood in front of it. "Juul is playing with him." I answer awkwardly?

"What are you doing?" Neymar giggled. "What?" I asked him. "I need to go in." He said and pointed at the door. I looked at him questionly. "Sergi spilled his drink on his shirt so he needs a new one." He added. "What you- uh you didn't spill your drink on him?" I asked him to stall him. He can't go in, I forgot to turn off the tv and I paused it too!

He stared at me and smirked. "How'd you know?" Oh wow it worked? Or...

"I just do?" I said, or 'said'. I didn't really say it because I- just- "So confident." He joked and kissed my forehead. He tried to open the door but I stopped him. He looked at me confused. "Why don't you get a shirt from the laundry room downstairs?" I said quickley. "There is only dirty clothes." He replied and tried to open the door again. "I'll get it!" I said. "Just go back, I need to change too." I lied.

"Are you okay?" He asked me. "Yeah, why not?" I said, quickley kissed his cheek and went inside.

I can't be more lucky

So Neymar still didn't found out. How long will Eliana be in luck?