Part 6

*Julie and Eliana*

The girls kept their eyes on  the boys, waiting for them to be out of sight. The moment they were out of sight Eliana stared freaking out like an insane fan girl. "Oh-my-god-" Eliana said slowly. "Do you think that guy at the lounge was right?! Julie, Julie, Julie what do you think?!" Eliana was now jumping up and down. "Calm down Eli! We don't even know if he is right." Julie said. "So, you're saying that you wouldn't like to be kissed by Marc?" Eliana asked and raised her brow. Julie was doubting. "Well, it's not like I don't want too but, it's weird that someone out of nowhere says something like that, don't you think?" Eliana gave it a thought. "Well yeah, but-" The girls looked at each other in silence.

*Marc and Neymar*

They were walking towards the booth to get drinks, there was a long line. When they were standing in the line waiting, there was an awkward silence. Marc just couldn't stop thinking of what Sergi said. Should he really kiss Julie? He was still confused and it made him nervous.

Neymar was just struggling of what to say. What does he need to say? "Uhm..." Neymar said awkwardly. "Should we get Julie also a chocolate milkshake?'"Marc nodded really quick without saying anything. 'Great!' Neymar thought. 'Still nothing'.

They were in front of the line and ordered drinks. "What's up?" Neymar just simply asked. He needed to start a conversation somehow. Marc frowned a bit. He decided to tell Neymar so he would have it of his chest. "I don't know, but do you think Julie likes me? I don't want it to be awkward you know-" He placed his hand on his neck and looked away. Neymar knew he needed to cheer him up and give him more confidence. He grabbed the milkshakes and put them on the table next to them and he grabbed Marc's hand with both hands. Marc was shocked and confused.

"Marc, everyone likes you, you're funny, nice and look at yourself, you're a hot boy! Of course Julie would like you, idiot!"

Marc noticed that a few people were staring at them. He even heard behind him someone say, ''Is he proposing to him?'' and other stuff like that. He faced Neymar, who was really standing close to him. Marc quickly let go of Neymars hands. ''Wow dude! Way to close.'' Neymar finally realized. ''Oh, yeah sorry man, got a bit excided I guess.'' Marc sighend and grabbed the drinks, "Let's go, oh and thanks I guess."  "You're welcome man" Neymar said with a smile. Neymar grabbed the other drinks while Marc was in front of him. When he just wanted to walk a way, Neymar felt a arm on his shoulder. He turned a round and saw a boy and a girl. "Did he say yes?" The girl asked. "What?" Neymar asked confused. "Yeah" the man said. "Didn't you asked him to marry you?" Neymar shook his head and turned around and walked away.

'This is the second time in two days people think we are gay! Why!?' Neymar thought.