Part 30

*Julie's P.O.V*

"I'm pregnant!" I blurred out. I widend my eyes realising what I just said. Both of them were looking at me very confused.

"That's uh, that's what Eli said." I said to make it less awkward? I eyed Eliana hoping she'd understand me. I know it was my idea that she needed to tell him but I just couldn't let their relationship go bad because of me.

"Yeah" Eliana said still confused. Neymar looked at Eliana. "Did you really said that?" She nodded her head, not really convincing but it worked.

"Woah, really?" He asked me. I nodded my head carefully. "Uhm, woah?" He said. "That's not how you react." Eliana said pretending she knew everything. "It's okay, I get you don't know what to say." I said to Neymar.

"No, no, no! Ney I think you should apologies to her and-" I cut her off since I think she's going a bit to far right now.

"We should get you a drink!" I said. "Neymar is probably thirsty after a game. Come Eli, let's get him drink."

"Oh, I'm not that thirsty and Eli is right, sorry." He said. I shook my head. "Don't be." And I wanted to walk away but Neymar hugged me. "Congratulations, you're going to be a great mom." I smiled and nodded to his comment.

Eliana and I were walking towards the bar but Eliana pulled me into a restroom.

"What are you doing?" I asked her annoyed. "Thank you so much for not letting repeat myself." She said holding my hands. I pulled back my hands. I was really pissed now, at myself and Eliana. "You should've just told him in one time without me."

She rolled her eyes. "You were the one who was wondering the players, if you didn't do that then it wasn't nesesary for me to bring you with me." I raised an eyebrow. "So now it's my fault you couldn't tell him in one time instead of talking over it?" She nod her head.

"And plus you first 'commanded' me to tell him and then you tell a lie." She said. I sigh deeply. "It wasn't a lie." I mumbled. "I knew it." She said under her breath. "But why did you that at that moment and say let's get Ney a drink."

"I couldn't live with myself if you two broke up because I forced you to tell him. I paniced and it was the first thing that came on my mind." I explained. "And the last was because you were being a jerk, like if you knew everything about it." I added and walked fast out of the restroom.

"Wait!" Eliana said chasing me out of the restroom. "Why didn't you tell me earlier, or-" I put my hand on her mouth to shut her up. "Don't ask me. Just get Ney here." I said annoyed and walked further while she was still standing there.

I got the drinks and Eliana was already back with Neymar, Davi and Marc just joined the table. And Marc? Please tell me no one said anything, please! I rushed there hoping neither of them had time to bring it up.

"Hey, here is your drink." I said. "Did you get one for Davi?" He asked me. Oh damn it, I ain't going back. "Eli could you get him?" I asked her. "Why me?" Cause I can't have you telling Marc that I'm pregnant. "I want to talk with my boyfriend, now go!" I lied. She took Davi with her and I was standing with Ney and Marc.

"What about me?" Marc asked. "What?" I was shocked when he spoke because I'm afraid now to be honest. Even more than I found out I was pregnant. "My drink." He said. "Oh, she got me one because 'I had to be thirsty after a game'." Neymar said.

"I didn't get you one because you were really slow." I teased Marc. "Sorry. But just because I was slow I don't get a drink?" He said with the most adorable face. Oh my god Marc, why do you have an adorable face?

"Okay" I said. He kissed my forehead. "Thanks baby." I got shivers. Baby? Really?

*Marc's P.O.V*

"Sorry. But just because I was slow I don't get a drink?" I said putting an adorable face on.

"Okay" I said. I kissed my forehead. "Thanks baby."

"Haha, funny you're saying baby." Neymar said. Why is that funny?

I wanted to say something but Eliana came without Davi. "Where's Davi?" I asked her. She looked around. "Ugh! again!?" She said and started looking. "What was that about?" I asked Ney. "Davi keeps running away all day." Neymar replied. "And...you shouldn't look for him?" I asked him. It's logic he should. Every father knows that.

"I actually should but I need to congrats you first." He said smiling. I just looked confused at him. "You and Julie, you know!" He said while smiling even more. "With Julie, she's pr-" "Hey!" Julie came out of nowhere, really fast.

She gave me my drink. "Thanks again baby." And I kissed her. "Aw, you calling her baby when she's pr-" "Hey pappi." Davi (also) came out of nowhere. "Don't we need get back for bus?"

"Oh you're right!" He said. "We do, where is Eli now?" "She behind there looking for me." Davi said pointing a direction. "Sorry guys but bye." Neymar said, he grabbed Davi and walked to Eliana.

"Wow, Davi knew where Eliana was and he also knows she was looking for him. Kids can be so weird." Julie said. I felt a tick on my shoulder, Neymar was walking fast by.

"You'll be a great father!" He said while walking, putting a thumbs up.

I look back at Julie but her hands are covering her face. Wait a minute...

Congratulations? To me and Julie? Saying baby to Julie is funny? Father?

"Are you preg-" "Shhh. Don't say it out loud." She said looking at me.

"Well? Are you?" I asked her. She nodded a little bit. I just stood there with my mouth open. I had so many questions but one that had me really wondering.

"They all knew and I didn't?"

She didn't reply nor was she looking at me. I said something else hoping she'd relpy now. "And they thought I knew? Which I clearly didn't."

"I'm sorry okay!" She said quickley. I just still couldn't believe it. "You told everyone else except me but you're sorry." I said annoyed. "Yes, I am."

"Then why didn't you-" I didn't even finish my sentece. I grabbed my bag and left.

I just can't deal with this right now!

Oeehh, Marc is mad... Mad that Julie is pregnant? Or is it something else...