Part 3

*When they arrived at the café*.

"Let's sit over here, at the window." Eliana pointed to a table next to the window. ''Haha, so we can judge people's outfits.'' Julie and Eliana laughed. It's one of the things they'd usually do when they go out. "No-" Marc said. "Let's sit over here, so we can get to know each other." Neymar walked to Marc. He stood on his toes to reach Marc's ear to whisper to him. "That sounded really flirty Marc, and you didn't want to date?" Neymar joked. "Shut up, that was not flirty." Marc whispered back.

"See Juul, they are walking pretty close to each other, and they're whispering. That's pretty gay to me.'' Julie face palmed herself. "They are not gay!"

___________

"So what should we eat? I am really hungry." Neymar was rushing through the menu. Eliana couldn't hold it up longer, she had to know! "So, how long are you guys together? And when did you came out?" She asked. "ELI!" Julie kicked Eliana's leg. "Au!" But Neymar wasn't really paying attention so he just answered. "Oh no we're not gay, just good friends."

"Ha! You owe me 5 euro Eliana!" Julie covered her mouth, realizing she was a bit too excited. While Eliana was grabbing her wallet, Marc said, "Wait, you thought we were gay!? And you bet on us?" Neymar finally started paying attention. "Who are gay?" He asked, having no clue what's going on. Marc rolled his eyes. "They thought we were gay and bet on us." Marc explained. "Well, at least we know you're not gay." Julie said carefully to make it okay. "Let's just forget about this and have dinner." Eliana said. "Don't forget my 5 euro." Julie whispered to Eliana.

They started talking after dinner was served. "So,-" Neymar asked with a full mouth. "Why are you in Spain if you're from the Netherlands?"  "Well they obviously came here to go to college." Marc said sarcastic. Neymar just stared at Marc."Juul and I always wanted to go to college abroad, and I thought Spain would be cool." Eliana answered. "Yeah, and I am a fan of FC Barcelona so we went to Barcelona." Julie filled in. "Oh really? Ney and I play in Barca B." Neymar nodded. "Yep, Marc and I will play soon in the first team." He said. "Omg, really? That's so awesome!" Julie and Eliana replied. "So do you play any sports?" The boys ask.  ''Eliana doesn't play a sport, she's too lazy. But I play football.''

After that there was a really long conversation going on. Julie was more talking with Marc and Eliana with Neymar. Marc eventually looked at his watch. ''Oh, we really should go home, it's late, we all have classes tomorrow.'' He said. ''And we have training tomorrow with the first team.'' Neymar added. ''If you want you can come afterwards and we could hang out again.'' He looked at Eliana's eyes and winked. ''Yeah, sure okay.'' Eliana said while she was staring back at Neymar's beautiful eyes. In the back ground there was playing romantic music. Julie looked confused. ''Where did that romantic music come from?''  ''I don't know.'' Marc said. ''But it started playing when they were staring at each other.'' Julie and Marc started laughing. ''Common Eli, let's go.'' She bumped her arm to hers. ''Hey Eli! Wake up.'' She shook Eliana back and forth to get the two out of their 'love trans'. ''We're going Eli, bye boys, thanks for the dinner.''  ''See you tomorrow.'' And Eliana winked at Neymar.

The boys could see that Eliana was still standing in front of the window looking at Neymar and that Julie had to pull her with her. Neymar sighed. ''That Eliana girl is hot.'' Marc sighed at Neymar's comment. ''Ney, you said we only would take them out once.'' Neymar chuckled lightly. ''Well, you haven't heard my plan yet.'' He said. Marc rolled his eyes and walked towards the car. ''Please listen Marc, you can spend time alone with Julie.'' Marc stopped and he turned around. ''Keep talking.'' Marc said. Neymar laughed, he knew if he said that he'd listen. ''After training, we go to the park, and in the park is a maze. If we split up we can be alone with the girls.'' Neymar explained. ''Are you sure that you just want to spend time with Eliana?'' Marc said. ''Which also means you can spend time with Julie.'' Neymar said in a teasing way. ''Fine'' Marc said. ''But you need to drive us home.'' And he threw the keys to Neymar.

Eliana sighed deeply. ''Julie, I think I'm in love.'' She rested her head on Julie's shoulder. ''We just met them, and you thought they were gay. Oh and you still owe me five euro.'' Julie reminded Eliana. ''Well aren't you? Besides, you were the one who ignored us and just talked with Marc, so I had to talk to Neymar. So it's actually your fault that I like him.'' Julie chuckled and shook her head.  ''You should be happy about that then. What do you think we're going to do tomorrow?'' Julie asked. ''I don't know, but I really hope it's something romantic.'' Eliana said with a dreamy voice.