Part 20

''WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?'' Julie asked...well actually screamed. Marc jumped up. He wanted to say something but heard other voices.

Eliana walked in. "Julie, why are you screaming." She looked around. "It's just Neymar and Marc...NEYMAR AND MARC?!?!"

"Looks like they found their surprise." They heard Chris say at the front door. "You two are the surprise?" Julie asks. "Yeah." Marc simpley replied.

The parents walk into the livingroom. They explain what was going on and why they did this. ''That explains that kid on the plane.'' Julie said. ''What kid?'' Eliana asks. Julie sighed. ''Are you serious? You already forgot? That kid behind us.'' Eliana stared thinking. ''What was it with this kid then?'' Anita asked. Julie looked at Eliana. ''Wait, I want to know if she can figure it out herself.''

In the mean time they talked about theirselfs and of course embarassing stories of Eliana and Julie. Eliana and Julie tried to stop their parents but they had some wine and couldn't stop talking. Julie sighed.

"So. Eliana have you figuered out with the kid yet?" Julie asked hoping their parents would stop telling embarassing stories. "No." She replied and leaned toward Julie. "Please just tell us so our parents will shut up." Eliana whispered.

Pablo ran to Julie and Eliana and sat between them. "Shhhhh!" He whispered to them. "I want to hear more about my lovely sister!" Pablo said with an, what you could call, an evil smile.

"Oh! Did I already told you two one time she got lost but actually she was walking next to us." Wendy said existing. While she was telling the boys the story, Eliana pinched her little brother. "I will get you back for this evil little brother."
______

After sitting a few more hours at Eliana's house talking, mostly Julie and Eliana's parents telling embarassing stories to their boyfriends Chris looked at his watch. "Oh look at the time. We have to go home."

Julie, Anita and Chris stood up and Marc was doubting to stand up yes or no. He knows that José picked them up and uh...that's it. He doesn't even know where he is going to sleep.

Marc felt a pat on his shoulder. It was Chris. "Common we don't have forever. Aren't you tired?" Chris said. Well, now Marc knows where he is going to sleep.
_____
*in Eliana's home*
Neymar's P.O.V
I don't want to be rude but...I was terrified when Julie's parents got up and they are taking Marc with them. I don't want to be alone here, with Eliana's father. Her mother is nice but her father...he scares the crap out of me. Did I wish Chris was Eliana's father.

"Let's go to bed." Eliana said. "Uhm, yeah sure." I stood up and José grabbed my arm. I pulled my arm back since i wasn't expecting that. José laughes. "Aw common don't be scared. You are just tired. I was wondering if you could help me with one more thing. I need to put the slingers back in the shed." José said. I just nodded and followed him. And of course, what you could expect, what every boyfriend gets to hear from his girlfriend father.

"So uhh, you know you're staying in another room." José said. "Yeah I know that." I replied. José turned to me. "Staying in the other room." He stated. "I know that, I'll stay in my room." José kinda smiled? "Good, I am just letting you know."

I went up stairs and at first I didn't knew where I needed to sleep, until I saw my suitcase in front of a door. I didn't went to my room but to Eliana's first. And to 'my surprise' she was on her phone...agian.

"Hey phone-addicted stranger." I say as I sit on the edge of her bed. "Hey." She simpley replied. "Who are you talking to?" I asked. "Julie." I sighed. "You just saw her, why would you already be texting her?" I know I can be a phone-addicted but she's a whole another level.

"You need to get some clothes out of your suitcase." Eliana said with finally her eyes away from her phone. "It's obvious to get some clothes out because I need something to sleep in." She laughed. "I don't need to wear anything if you want to." I said smirking. "That's not what I mean. I mean that tommorow we are going into the city." She said.

"Already? No resting tommorow?" I said. She rolled her eyes. "You're a footballer so you should be used to standing up with a jet-lack."

I rolled off her bed. "Fine." "Wait!" She said. I turned around. "I want a kiss." She pouted her lips. I kissed her lips and said "Just because I am a footballer doens't mean I can get out of my bed fast."

New chapie! What do you think of Eliana's father? Will he survive with the evil family... Let's just hope he survives.Poor ney. Let's just hope for Marc Julie's father isn't that bad.