Part 47

*Neymar's P.O.V*

Julie grabbed her phone, did something with it and put it away. Moments later my phone started to vibrate.

"The place where she is staying." She said. "Go to her." I looked at her like she was crazy. "What?" She asked me. "I can't just go to her. She hasn't replied to me nor to Dani." Julie sighed. "Do you really think that matters?" She asked me. I thought of if, it kind of did but it also kind of didn't.

"When we were younger, she always wanted someone to go after her." She said. She probably wants me to go. "To be honest she said she wanted a prince to go after her, but I guess her boyfriend-who is a footballer- is basicly the same thing." She said, which kind of ruined the moment of realisation, but I didn't mind. I know I have to go to her...

"Can you look after Davi?" I asked her as I stood up. "Pff, of course not." She said sarcasticly. "Now go!" She said and waved with her hand. "Thanks!" I said. I quickly went to Davi, gave him a kiss and went to the address where she was staying.
________________

I arrived at the address Julie send me but...I don't believe I am at the right place. I used google maps to locate my location but it is the right address. I took another look around and wonderd how Eliana ever could've gotten here. It's the most undone hotel in a dirty neighbourhood.

I put my cap and sunglasses on. I made sure I was as less reconizing as possible before going out of my car.

I walked in and skipped the reception. I walked as fast as possible past it so they wouldn't speak to me or something. I went up a few stairs before I reached to floor that I needed to be and searched her room number.

*Eliana's P.O.V*

I was lying on bed, still anxiously thinking about what to do. What do I do?

I heard a loud knocking, I wanted to ignore it, but someone kept knocking. I rubbed my eyes. "I don't want to open." I said under my breath. I emontionlessly stood up and opened the door. As I did, I kept rubbing in my eye. "Eli!" I heard when I opened the door. I looked up and saw Neymar. I froze.

He grabbed me by my hands and pulled us in the room. He closed the door and held my hands up high. "Please-" He said. I was still frozen and shocked and-and-I'm too confused! Why did he just came in?

"Just please" He spoke again. "Wh-what?" I somehow was able to say. "Talk to me." He said. I looked him in the eye. He looked really serious, but still a lot of emotion. (A/n-sorry if that doesn't make sence hahah)

He looked down and looked up again. His eyes started to become wetter and his tight hold around my hands became less tighter the longer we stood in silence. After a while, our hands were almost lose from each other. He spoke up. "I'm sorry." He said and wanted to let go of my hand. I admiditly grabbed his hands again the moment he let go. He looked at me shocked when I did that.

"Why?" I manged to say without breaking apart. Neymar sat me down on the bed and he stood in front of me. You could see he was struggling for words. "I'm just sorry." He started, shaking his head. "It's all my fault-I-" I was shocked by what he said. "What? No!" I interrupted him as I stood up from the bed. He looked confused at me. "It's not your fault!" I said. "Yeah, I know." He said looking at me. He-he knows?

"Sergi told me." He explained. I just stared at him, not knowing what to say. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry I didn't gave you a change to explain. The media just made a mistake and I scared you away." He said. "The media?" I asked him. "Yeah, Sergi said that the media said you were kissing." He explained. Sergi lied to him? Do I go with it?

"Y-yeah" I stuttered. His hands were on my cheecks and before I knew it, his lips were on mine. "I'm sorry." He said through the kiss.