Part 53

*Eliana's P.O.V*

Julie and I were still laying on my bed. Marc and Neymar had training today and Davi started going to pre school.

I looked over to Julie who was laying on the foot-side with her head over the bed egde. I touched her lightly with my foot to get her attention. "Want to do something?" I asked her. She looked up and sat up. "Like what?" She asked me. I thought for a while. "Maybe we can go shopping?" I suggested. "Nahh, I'm too fat now. That's not fun anymore."

"What? Let me see!" I said and layed her down. Julie lifted up her shirt to reveal her pregnant belly. "See, I barely fit in my own clothes. I had to buy clothes that are way bigger than my usual size." She said. "Obviously" I said. "Shut up, you're not pregnant from twins." I layed next to her and touched her belly. "I'm surprised you still managed to keep it a secret for the rest of the world." I admitted. Julie nodded. "Because I buy big, lose shirts." Julie said. "You can't longer keep it a secret anymore, you know." I told her.

I sat up. "Let's buy pregnancy clothes!" I said excited. "No!" Julie said and sat up too. "Why not? You can't keep buying large clothes." She looked at me, trying to think of a reason not to go. "Pregnancy clothes are the same as large clothes. So no need to buy." She crossed her arms. "Yeah, but you'll get fatter so you eventually need to buy pregnancy clothes." I said. She stared at me and then threw a pillow in my face.

"That actually hurt me you know." She said hurt in a sarcastic way. "And a pillow in my face doesn't hurt?" I said sarcastic. "No, a pillow is soft." She said. "But seriously though, we can't go and buy pregnancy clothes because if we get spotted by paparrazi, it will be everywhere." She said.

I thought, she is right. I nodded in response. "What if we make a guest list for your engagement party!" Julie suggested. "A what for what?" I asked her. "A guest list for your engagement party." She repeated. "Why? We got engaged yesterday." I said. "Which means you guys are having an engagement party soon." She said. I shook my head. "Well, now you are! Let's go!" She said and jumped of the bed and ran out of the room. I sighed and followed her.

When I was downstairs, Julie already had paper and pen ready. "That was fast." I said. "No, you're slow." She teased me. I took a seat across Julie. "So, I assume Marc and I are coming." Julie said and wrote their name down. Before I knew it she already had a lot of names. "Woah, so many already?" I asked. "Yeah" she smirked. "I'm just that fast and smart."

"We know that many people?" I asked since she wrote so many names in a short time. Her smirk dissapeared. "Not really, this is the whole football team and their wife and kids." She admitted. "I should've known." I said under my breath.

Julie gave me the paper, "Can you check if I have everyone from the team?" I took the piece of paper and looked at it. For some reason, I noticed she missed Sergi. I quickly threw the paper (if that's possible because throwing paper is like impossible) back to Julie. "Maybe you should let Neymar look at it." I said with bit a tremble in my voice.

Why did I only noticed him missing, damn it!

Little update finally. Sorry for the super late update but I had a shitty week. after 2 years I could finally play football again without inhuries and I got injuried again and lots of other stuff.