Part 16

Hai hai! We just wanted to say again, thank you for reading and voting our first story! We have 3,49K now. Feel free to comment on what you think and what maybe could happen or what we could do better. Attention: time skip!
~EliAndJuul

It's 4 weeks later now. They both are now 2 months together. The college has one week vacation now and Julie and Eliana are both heading back to the Netherlands (where they come from). Marc and Ney decided it would be fun if they would surprise them if they also go to The Netherlands.

*at the airport in Barcelona*

"We still have an hour till we need to board." Eliana says. "What shall we do this last hour?"

"It's not like we'll never see each other again Eli. Maybe I'll see you in the Netherlands." Neymar said and be put one arm around her waist. "You know what I mean." She said in a sarcastic tone. "What about Starbucks?" Eliana asked. Everyone agreed.

They sat at a table at Starbucks. "Are you going to order?" Marc asked to Julie and Eliana. "Why? Are you afraid to order yourself?" Julie said as she stook out her tongue. "No, we got your drink on our first date, you haven't got us any." He said. "Wow, you actually remember that?" Eliana asked him. "Yeah, now go." Marc said and the girls stood up and stood in the line.

"What was that for?" Neymar asked. "I need to tell you our plan." Marc replied. "Oh yeah, how are we going to do it?" Neymar asked Marc. "My brother Eric will wait for us with our luggage and check us in. Then we can board after Eli and Julie did." Marc told Ney. "Yeah, uhm, I'm not quite sure if I understand." Neymar said to Marc and he facepalmed himself. "You'll see." Marc replied. "The most important thing is we bring Eliana and Juul earlier to the boarding so we aren't too late ourselfs."

The girls came back with their drinks and they talked for a while. "Oh no!" Julie said out of nowhere. "We need to board." She said. Everyone got up and they hurried to the place they needed to board.

"Pff, luckily we're on time." Eliana said. Marc leanded to Neymar and whispered, "We need to hurry up or we'll be too late." Neymar nodded in responce. "We should go now, going to miss you." Eliana said as she walked to Neymar and hugged him. "Yeah, I'm going to miss you too.'' Julie said to Marc. ''Maybe next time you should come with us.'' Marc chuckled. ''But not now.'' He said. ''What do you mean not now?'' Neymar said and everyone looked confused at him. ''We already planned to go with you!'' He said. The girls started laughing but Marc gave him a death glare.

After saying goodbye, Marc and Neymar ran to were Eric was waiting.

''Finally, what took you so long?'' Eric asked. ''Just some uh, miss communication.'' Marc lied. ''No, we just forgot-'' Neymar couldn't finishes his sentence. ''Shut up Ney.'' Marc said. ''Whatever, just go, I already checked you in.'' Eric said and gave them their tickets.

''Thanks bro.'' Marc said and gave him a bro-hug. Marc and Neymar wanted to leave but Eric called them back. ''Hey Marc! When are you going to bring your girlfriend to mom and dad? Not just them, me too.'' Marc sighed at his question. ''Not now!'' He said and walked away.

_______________

*Julie and Eliana in the plane*

''Hey mama, mama! Did you see them? Did you, did you?'' Julie heard this little kid behind her talking to his mother. ''Yes sweetie, I did.'' The mother replied. ''They are so amazing! I wanna be just like them! I wanna play for Barcelona too!'' The kid said. Julie poked Eliana in her stomach.

''What are you doing?'' Eliana asked Julie annoyed. ''Listen'' Julie said and pointed behind them. ''I should have asked their autograph! Then I could've said I met Barca players at the airport.'' The little kid said again. ''Who are they talking about?'' Eliana asked Julie. Julie lifted up her shoulders. She turned around. ''Hey lil kid, who did you see?'' She asked. Now Eli poked her in the stomach. ''You don't just ask it!'' She said to Julie.

''The Brazilian forward and the tall defender.'' The kid replied. Julie frowned. ''You mean Neymar jr and Marc Barta?'' She asked him. The kid nodded happily. ''Yeah, in the waiting area.'' The mother added. ''Waiting area?'' Julie and Eliana said in core. ''Yeah, right before we needed to go in the plane.'' The mother replied. Julie and Eliana looked at each other confused.

''Hey'' The mother said to Eliana and Julie. ''You two look familiar, aren't you two the girlfriends of the guys we just talked about?'' She asked. Eliana looked at Julie. ''Uhm, yeah.'' Julie replied. ''How did you-?'' Julie asked the mother. ''Gossip magazines and websites. Not that long ago the was an article about them online with their girlfriends, you two.'' She explained. ''Oh okay.'' Julie said and said back in her seat.