Part 49

*few weeks later*

*No one's P.O.V*

"Marc" Julie said with puppy eyes and pouted lips. "No!" Marc said and sat next to Julie. She sighed. "Why can't you?" She asked him. "Because, they're your parents." He said. Julie crossed her arms. "So later when we tell your parents you are going to tell them?" Julie said. Marc nodded. Damn it, I was hoping he'd say something else like, I'll tell both our parents. Julie thought.

"What's the worst that can happen?" Marc said. "Well, my dad could kill you for making me pregnant." Julie answered. It stayed quiet for a while. "Really?" Marc eventualy said. Julie lifted up her shoulders. "You asked me what-" Marc interrupted her. "That's not what I meant!" He said.

Marc started the laptop and Julie was nervously sitting on the couch. "What if we skype our parents at the same time?" Julie spoke up. Marc thought. "That's actually a smart idea. Then we'd only need to tell it once." He said. "I'll text mine to go on skype." Marc said a grabbed his phone.
_________________

"Ready?" Marc asked Julie. Julie nodded. Marc wanted to call their parents until, "wait!" Julie said and stopped Marc. "Rock-paper-scissor." Julie said. Marc looked confused to her. "Loser needs to tell." She explained. Marc sighed. "I'll tell, okay?" He said. Man, she really is nervous. Even more than the first time we had our appointment. She didn't even looked nervous then! Marc thought.

"Really? Thanks!" She said with a smile and pecked his lips. "Well, lets do this." Marc said and called their parents.
_________________

"Wasn't even that hard." Julie said surprised when the call ended. "Yeah, smart of you to show them the picture (a/n-the ones you get after you went to a appointment, don't know if it has a special name-wasn't in the mood to find it out)." Marc said. "Thanks, it's funny how the mothers and my father reacted the same." Julie said. Marc sighed happily. "Yeah, thank god your father isn't like Eliana's." He said. Julie giggled.

*(even more)few weeks later*

*Marc's P.O.V*

I was waiting impatiently in the waiting room. I looked around, I looked in some magazines that were there, but it seems like forever until we're called.

"Calm down." Julie said as she gave me something to drink. "It just takes so long." I said as I drank a little bit. She grabbed my hand and looked at my watch. "We've only been here for 3 minutes." Julie said with a raised eyebrow. I stayed quiet for a while. "Yeah, so?" I said. She chuckled. "What is it now?" She asked me. "What?" I asked her. She rolled her eyes. "The first appointment you were so nervous. The second one you were normal and this is our third now and your just as nervous as the first time." she said.

"I can't be consurned about my daugthers, sons or son and daughter?" I said. She raised her eyebrow again. "Is that what it's about? The gender?" She asked. I looked at her, trying to keep my face straight. I didn't want to seem so weird about it. "I just want to know if they are okay." I said. "You just want to know if eveything is okay?" She repeated me. "Yes" I answered "And you want to know the gender?" She said. "Yes" I said automaticly without realising what she said. "Wait" I finally realised what she said. "No" I said after that. I looked back at Julie who was smiling like an idiot. "it's okay if you want to know-" She said to ensure me. I smiled. "But I decided I don't want to know." Julie said with a straight face. "What?!" I said almost in shock. I expected she wanted to know too.

She starting laughing. "Just kidding, I wanted to see your face when I said it haha!" I narrowed my eyes at her. "Aw common, it's not bad if your nervous or curious." She said. "Yeah, but you always look-" I was thinking of how to say this. "Cool?" That's the only word I could come up with. "Cool?" She repeated me. I nodded. "You don't think I'm not nervous or anything? I'm the one carrying them. Not one, but two." She said. "Yeah, I know that."I said and kissed her cheek.

"Julie Davis?" A nurse called into the waiting area. We stood up and followed the nurse.

Julie sat down on the bed, knowing already what she needs to do. I on the other hand, still barely had any idea what to do. I mean, is there anything for me to do?

"Hello" Doctor Rodriguez came in. We both greeted him back. "So, you're 21 weeks pregnant, right?" He asked us as he prepared everything. "Yes, a perfect week to find out the gender!" I said as I put my hands together. The doctor and Julie both chuckled.

Just quick before you continue, what do you think the gender is/are?

"Everything looks okay-" The doctor couldn't finish. "Now the gender!" Marc said like an excited little girl. The doctor laughed. "You're the most excited father I've ever met. I just was about to ask you if you wanted to know the gender of your babies." He said.

Marc and Julie both nodded quickly to the doctors question. The doctor started lookibg at the babies, trying to see the gender...

End of this part! Thank you for reading and voting and...

...

...

Nahh just kiddin'

"It looks like you two will have two girls!" Doctor Rodriguez said.

Now it is the actual ending, haha. So now you know, 2 girls! I really want to tell you the names but I can't yet. This part was about Julie and Marc, next will be about Eliana and Neymar.