Part 2

*In Julie and Eliana’s room*

"Wow, are we really going out with gay guys? Are you sure it’s okay to go out with gay guys?" Eliana was really confused. "I don’t know, and besides, we are not even sure if they are gay Eli.’’ Eliana got up from her bed and looked at her. "Are you serious Juul? Remember the hair, that they're so hot that they look gay." She got up and grabbed her wallet. She pulled a five euro bill and said. "I bet that they are gay." Julie sighed and rolled her eyes. "Really, you always bet with five euro." Eliana waved the bill, "And it's yours if they are not gay, but if they are gay, you give me five euro." Julie rolled her eyes again. ‘’Fine.’’ She said, and they shook hands.
______________

*In Marc and Neymar’s room*

"Wow, those girls are something. Because of them, we got this small, smelly, TV-less room." Neymar shook his head in disbelieve. "So uuh, Marc-?" Marc could hear a suspicious tone in his voice. Most likely neymar wanted something. "are you going to go out with Julie?" Marc sighed. "Ney, we’re not going to date. We have to focus on football." Neymar chuckled at his friends response. "We could just make out with them, that’s not dating." Marc was looking annoyed towards Neymar. "And it’s a shame, I can see that Julie likes you." Neymar said. Was it true though? He didn't knew.

But Marc’s facial expression changed right away. He did notice Julie right away. He shook his head. "No, no kissing." Even though he’d love to. "Good thing anyway you like Julie, Eliana is all mine." Neymar laughed and Marc shook his head while chuckling. "We should go Neymar, it’s almost 6PM." Marc said. They did their last stuffs and went out to Julie's and Eliana’s room.

*knock, knock*

"That must be the guys." Julie jumped off her bed. "How do you know?" Eliana asked. "Seriously? It’s almost 6PM." Julie explained, not believing Eliana would not know it were the guys. "How do you know they would come at 6PM?" Eliana also asked confused. "Eli! You were the one who said 6PM.’’ Eliana was thinking. ‘’Oh really? I don’t remember.’’

Julie rolled her eyes and opened the door. Before one of them could greet them, Eliana said, "I thought it would take longer for you guys to do your make up, but you did a good job. And your hair of course.’’ The guys looked strange at Julie, who just lifted her shoulders and shook her head lightly.