Part 7

The boys came back with the chocolate milkshakes. "Here are your chocolate milkshakes." Marc was about to give Julie the milkshake, but then Neymar pushed Marc against Julie so he fell on her lap. Neymar and Eliana were laughing, while Julie was shook. On the other hand, Marc was annoyed, but when he faced Julie, he didn't mind that Neymar pushed him. He is actually a little thankfull. ''You're not gonna pay him back?" Julie said with a chuckle. Marc pulled Neymar down onto Eliana. Neymars drink fell on Eliana. "Omg!" She yelled. She pushed Neymar off of her and threw her drink in Neymars face. "You ruined my hair!" Neymar tried to fix his hair. "Maybe you two should clean yourself." Julie giggled. "Yeah, common Eli." He grabbed her by her hand and before he walked away he whispered in Marc's ear, "Go to the maze with her." And he winked. ''Be nice to her!" Marc yelled after Neymar "I am always nice!" Neymar replied. "Especially when I need to clean girl." And he spun Eliana around.

*Julie and Marc*

"So, what was that about?"Julie giggled. "Neymar is just being a cassnova." Marc joked. After that there was an awkard silence. "So, how are you doing?" Julie asked in hope that the awkward silence would go away. "Good." Marc replied. Julie mentally face palmed herself. 'This is what you ask?' She thought to herself. Marc was thinking of a subject they could talk about. Then he remembered that Julie said she played football. "You play football right? What's your position?" Julie replied with a big smile on her face. "Defense." She replied "Really? Me too!" Marc said enthusiastic. ''I know.'' Julie said. ''I play center, just like you.'' Marc laughed a little at her comment. "Oh wow, you knew that? Well anyways, looks like we have a lot in common then." Marc said with a wink, he did his best to impress her. Because, that's how you flirt, right?

Marc then realized he was still sitting on Julie. He tried to be fun so he hugged her around her neck and said, ''This is romantic, eh." They both started laughing. Before they both knew it, they were really close, face to face. There noses were almost touching each other and then-

__________________

''Be nice to her!" Marc yelled after Neymar "I am always nice!" Neymar replied. "Especially when I need to clean girl." And he spun Eliana around. They walked towards the restrooms. ''Well, good luck cleaning.'' Neymar said once they were there. ''Oh no!'' Eliana said and she dragged Neymar along into the ladies restroom. ''You did this, so you're going to help me.''

When they entered, the few women who were there were shocked to see a boy in the ladies restroom, some even screamed. Neymar ignored it and walked towards the sinks. He turned it on and he put his finger on faucet and aimed it to Eliana. ''I needed to clean you, right?''

Eliana was a little surprised, but said, ''Oh, it's on Neymar 'whatever your middle name is' da Silva Santos.'' She did the same thing and aimed the water to him. Luckily the few women already left. Neymar tried to walk to Eliana, but she pushed him away. Because they were trying to spray water on each other, the floor was wet and he fell. While Eliana laughed, Neymar pulled her down so she also would fall. She fell on top of Neymar and they both were silent. Their faces were close to each other and they-