Authors note

So, I hope you can understand, but I've decided to not make the sequel. Reasons being that actually I wasn't really having fun anymore writing this particular fanfiction. I really wanted to finish for the people reading this while I'm updating it but also for the people who will read it afterwards. I really hate to say this, but I've tried to do the write the sequel, but I wasn't really feeling it. Next to that I was already having a hard time making up things for this story, and when I did, I had a hard time writing down.

The last chapter took like...3-4 months? (I honestly don't know). Reasons being because I had something in mind, but I just didn't know how to write it. I seriously wrote the last chapter about 5 times, because i wasn't pleased with it, or I would knew that I wouldn't know how to continue. That's what I am struggling the most with right now.

So, my plan now is to end it and when I'm completely done with it, I will rewrite it. With that I mean going through the story and get out mistakes. Also, if you are wondering about certain things which I haven't put in the fanfiction like, what would the twins be like, I might make a one-shotish thing where I answer it.

That last part may confuse you, but don't worry, I will explain more about it at the very last author note (when I'm done with the story).

As for the sequel, if anyone is interested in writing it, feel free to contact me. You can do this even a year after I'm done writing this fanfiction and so on. I will also explain more about this in the last authors note.

I hope you understand. Thanks for reading and voting for this story~