Part 59

*Julie's P.O.V*

Eliana left. I was stuck, I couldn't move. All of a sudden, someone passed by, he ran. That he, was Sergi.

Sergi

Seeing him just made my blood boil! My sad expression on my face turned into a mad one, a very mad one. I clenched my hand into a fist. Before I knew it, my ballerina shoe was thrown against the back of his head. I needed to throw something at him. "Ah! What the-?"

I walked to him, got my shoe and put it on without losing my balance. Sergi was saying something, but I wasn't listening. Once I got my shoe back on, I looked at him.

*slap!*

I bitch slapped him right in his face. He put his hand on his left cheeck. I looked at him, but a few seconds later I realised what I've done. "Oh, I'm sorry!" Or, aren't I sorry?

"Waa- Julie!?" Sergi said confused. I just stood there, staring. Was I looking at him? I don't know.

"What the hell was that for?" He said. I didn't responde. "Eliana is leaving, she-" I interupted him. He thinks he can even mention that!? Now!?

"Aw hell naw!" I said. "Don't you even dare and say it!" Sergi looked confused at me. "Don't play innocent and dumb! This-this" Tears started to show up. "This is all because of you and you think you can fix it by running after her!?" I shook my head and walked away as fast as I could.

I walked past by the people who were looking at Marc and Neymar at the stage. All happy faces, what am I supposed to do?! They are celebrating that they are getting married...and, and Eliana just left.

I stopped walking.

Did I actually lost my best friend?
______________

*Marc's P.O.V*

I noticed Julie walking away towards the restroom during my speech. I saw she walked away earlier, but I noticed nothing was wrong. It was when she came back that something was wrong, I just felt it. So I shorted my speech to find out what was wrong with Julie.

I stood in front of the ladies restroom. Should I just go in? I thought for a while. Pff, who am I kidding? The mother of my kids is in there and something is wrong!

I opened the door, but not looking in yet. "Julie?" I said, but no response. "Julie" I repeated, still no answer. I took a deep breath and walked in. Luckily no one was in the restroom. I noticed a sign that said 'out of order', so I quickly put that in front of the ladies restroom door so no one would come in.

I knew calling her wouldn't have any succes, so I just look at the ground of the stalls to find Julie. Halfway I found Julie. I just stood in front of it, I wasn't quite sure what to do. All of a sudden the door was unlock, but it didn't open. I pushed it open slowly and peeked in. She was sitting on the toilet, crying?

"What's wrong?!" Now I had fully opened the door. She just sniffed and looked away. I sighed. I was really worried, seeing her like this on a toilet on an engagement party that she organised. It couldn't be that her hormones gone crazy and because of that she isn't pleased with the party and that she is now crying? I doubt it.

"Common" I said as I held out a hand to her. Julie looked at me questionable. "Something is wrong and I know you won't tell me here. I'll just say we went home because you weren't feeling well." I explained. "B-but-" Julie spoke up. "Doesn't that sound like one of those cheap excuses?" She asked. "Of course not! You're huge and-" Julie looked really annoyed at me. "I-I uh, I mean you're 6 months pregnant of twins, it isn't weird if you're not feeling well." I corrected myself and put up a cheesy smile.

She sighed and took my hand. "But Eliana isn't here." Julie mumbled. "What? What do you mean?" I asked her confused. Why wouldn't Eliana be here? "She left." Julie started crying. I tried to get more out of her but she couldn't stop crying. All I could do is comfort her.