A Mother's Love and Wrath

After the confrontation with Noh and Pete leaving the set, Jade went to directly to Ae's family. She decided to do it, thinking on different schemes to make Ae come back to her arms. She needed to act fast and thinking this is one of the trump cards she has, she confidently faced them and pressed the door bell. Prija was the one who opened the door, surprised by the girl's presence.

"Good evening, Auntie."

"Good evening. What brought you here at this time?"

"Can I come in?"

Prija nodded quietly and motioned for Jade to follow her to the living room. Aroon who was reading a book, looked up as he saw his wife approached him but surprised who was behind her. Jade greeted him.

"Good evening, Uncle."

Aroon quietly nodded and motioned her to sit down as his wife sat down beside him.

"Why did you come so late, Jade?"

"I wanted to talk to you about Ae."

Prija huffed impatiently but Aroon held her hand to pacify her as he spoke.

"I believed your Auntie made it clear that we will not tell you where Ae is. What is it that you wanted to discuss with us then?"

"Uncle, I already met Ae accidentally in a restaurant in Bangkok and tried to talk to him by going to his workplace but I still have no luck in having a chance to talk to him."

Jade looked down, sadly. Prija eyes widened when she heard this but Aroon did not let go of her. It was a silent signal for her not to say anything. Aroon sensing a much deeper reason for this visit, he tried to probe more.

"Is that all you came to say?"

"No, Uncle. I also found out something about Ae. I'm not sure if you already knew about this but I want to tell it to you. I don't want Ae to be put in a shameful situation."

"What do you mean? Did Ae do something shameful?"

Aroon frowned. He didn't like where this is heading but he felt he needed to continue. Jade sighed and had a worried expression as she continued.

"He is currently in a relationship with a guy. It may cause problems with his career and life. And this guy is like sick, somewhat crazy. He will definitely become a burden to Ae and his fut..."

Prija let go of Aroon's hand and stood up, fuming. Her usually sweet expression was changed with anger as she confronted the girl in front of her. Aroon just looked at his wife, he knew it will not be wise to stop her at this point. At the same time, Oh entered the living room and heard what his mom said, confused.

"You dare talk ill of my sons especially my Pete! You have the nerve to really do that in front of us! You do not have even a small right to talk to Ae like that after what you did to him! You looked surprised? We knew and we accepted them! Leave my house before I forget my manners! Leave!"

"But Auntie, I'm just concerned about Ae. He should not..."

"I said leave this instant and never come back to this house, to our lives and especially to Ae's life!"

Aroon stood up and hugged Prija by the waist while he quietly signaled Oh to assist Jade out. Oh nodded and held Jade's hand as he guide her out of the door. Jade tried to get out of Oh's hold and explain herself but Oh made sure that she be out of the house.

"Jade, I don't know what you said to my mom to provoke her that much but I know it is about Ae. You are not welcome here nor in our lives. Please leave and don't come back."