Pete's Jealousy

Ae and Pete reached Amarin Mall exactly at 130pm. Noh was waiting for them at the parking lot.

"Pete, you need to get ready. Everything is ready at the mall administration room. Thanks Ae for making sure that Pete will not be late." Noh instructed. Ae smiled and nodded.

"Noh, P'Ae will stay until the event is over." Pete stated as he followed Noh while dragging his P'Ae.

Noh was surprised and looked at Ae who just shrugged his shoulders while smiling, looking a bit embarrassed. Noh did not say anything but rolled his eyes at the two.

At the mall administration room which acted as Pete's make up and changing room, Pete went directly to his stylist to get ready for the event. Leaving Ae with Noh again.

"Ae, you are spoiling this dummy."

Noh sounded exasperated while Ae was smiling, shyly.

"Honestly, I wanted to spoil him for the rest of my life, Noh. He deserves so much love and heavens knows, I want to give as much as I can."

"Have you told him how you feel, Ae?"

"I haven't. I don't know how. I don't know if I can accept his rejection. I am afraid that things may change. If being his P' will allow me to stay by his side, I'm willing to stay as one. Plus, his status as an actor, I don't want to affect his career negatively."

Ae confessed. He looked torn, worried and sad. Noh could perfectly understand his apprehensions.

"I understand you, Ae, more than you think. But it will be better to still let him know. He thinks differently than others, you have to remember that."

"I will remember it, Noh. Thank you for understanding." Ae smiled weakly.

Pete looked at his P'Ae with so much happiness and smiled. Ae returned the smile at sweetly as he could to hide the traces of his conversation with Noh.

"Make sure he doesn't notice anything, Ae."

...

The fans started shouting their hearts out when Pete was introduced by the lovely host and went out the stage.

Pete sang several songs, much to his fans delight. Ae was sitting beside Noh at the side of the stage, bewildered. It was the first time he heard Pete sing.

"Not only he looked like an angel, now he sound like one too! Pete, why do you make fall for you with everything you do."

Pete sang a song from a japanese band that Ae really likes. Ae was now wide-eyed looking at his angel. The lyrics was too familiar and Ae could see Pete throwing glances at him while singing. It was titled Pierce from One Ok Rock.

...I shouldn't be in your heart
Either the time we have spent
And I want you to know
what the truth is
But sometimes it makes me feel so sick, oh no
I just can't say to you
No I won't, oh
‘Cause we, we can see how it's gonna end but I got my love for you...

Ae had never mentioned to Pete what music nor band he listened to. It may have just been a coincidence, nothing more.

After the performance, the interview and fan interaction happened.

Pete was very accomodating with his fans as always. He was playful and skillfully naughty in answering the lovely host's questions. Ae was again seeing another side of Pete.

Then all of a sudden, a few fangirls approached Ae.

"Hi, P'. Are you working with P'Pete for a new series? Or are you part of his current series with P'Tin?" asked one of the girls.