Changes

The three went back to Ae's home before lunchtime after their overnight. They skipped lunch in the resort because Ae's mom called saying that she will be preparing lunch for them before Ae and Pete return to Bangkok.

Pete and Yim was laughing so hard because of Ae's joke when they entered the living room where everyone was waiting for them.

"You lot seem to had a really good time. What's so funny?" Ae's mom asked while kissing Yim's cheek.

"P'Ae's really funny, Auntie. He keeps saying nonsense things!" Pete explained in between his chuckles.

The family exchanged meaningful looks that Pete and Ae did not notice because apparently Ae was not yet done with his joke and Pete was attentively listening until the end before both of them burst to hysterical laughters.

"Ae was joking? And by the way, Pete call me Ma instead." said the pretty lady who seem not convinced with what she heard.

"Yes, ahhhm, Ma. He is really funny."

Pete was happy and shy at the same after saying the word "Ma." He can't even remembered how long it has been since that word came out of his mouth.

"So Ae knows how to joke now?"

Oh was frowning, looking bewildered while putting his arms on his younger brother's shoulder.

"Of course, I can! What the hell do you think of me, P'Oh!" Ae was surprised as he defended himself.

"Is P'Ae the stuck up type, P'Oh?" Pete looked innocently confused.

His P'Ae does look serious but he had seen him smile and laugh a lot since they met.

"Well, how should I say this. He became like that after..."

Oh left his statement in hanging as he was testing the water, waiting for a change on his younger brother's expression and mood like whenever the conversation heads to that direction. But Ae continued to smile, looking at the confused expression on Pete's face while waiting for what his older brother is going to say.

Oh decided to risk it and continued his statement, throwing every worry out the window. He needed to confirm something.

"...the incident three years ago."

"P'Oh! Do you really have to bring that up? Anyways, you know, Pete here is really like a kid. You can make him smile and laugh with the simpliest joke. He is such a good audience. Hahaha!" Ae explained while freeing himself from his brother's touch. His face has no trace of hurt or pain.

Pete pouted with his arms crossed on his chest which made Ae laugh louder.

"See, your reactions are like N'Yim. Honestly, how old are you? Ma, should have given me a younger brother like Pete." Ae continously teasing.

"A younger brother? You are already a handful!" Ae's shocked mother blurted out.

"Hahaha! Well you have a point there. We have Pete here so I guess I'll have that instead." Ae was still laughing his heart out to the expense of the younger guy.

Pete was sulking because his P' is still laughing at him until Ae approached him and put his hands to his shoulder

"There, there, my adorable angel. Don't sulk. Let's have lunch. Ma's cooking is the best." Ae comforted as he led Pete to the kitchen. But they stopped on their tracks when they heard a cute tiny voice shouting.

"I thought I was your angel?!"

Ae rushed to approach his little princess and carry her.

"N'Yim is my princess angel and Ar'Pete will be my adorable angel, is that fine?" Ae said in a playful pleading tone that made the little girl smile.